Can Yahweh always do what he wills, or can people thwart him?

Gnostic Christian

Can Yahweh always do what he wills, or can people thwart him?

Scriptures seem conflicted on the answer.

They show an all-powerful god whose plan and will cannot be thwarted or derailed, while at the same time indicating that he cannot do his will and that people can derail his plan to save everyone.
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

Do you have faith?

If you do, you cannot believe in hell. You would not think god a loser by believing he saves us all, as his will indicates. Those scriptures say he has no need of a hell for us.

Do you see god as too incompetent to do his will of saving us all?

Or do you see god as a universalist god who does his will and saves all?

Regards
DL

NIXIE

answer is: """Gnostic "Christian"" is ALWAYS wrong because he knows he can't be right, but why not post something anyway?" hahaha!

ps.
who said I wanted this advertisement put in my comment? I did not sign up for this!

Last edited by a moderator:

Gnostic Christian

You win this argument like all the arguments you win. By having them by yourself.

Masturbating is not making love.

Regards
DL

Last edited by a moderator:

NIXIE

haha Gnostic Christian has fallen into constant insulting because he is always wrong and can't seem to figure out how to change that fact.