Can you travel to other dimensions in your dreams?

Ernistine

Worldwalkersmom,
Has your daughter had any other strange experiences? Any that she has mentioned? If not, you may want to ask her. I have. Your daughter and I seem to be very similar.
Also, let your daughter know, she's not alone. Often in these things, people get lonely, thinking that there's no one in this world that understands what they're experiencing. Course, she might already know she's not alone since she's been on this website.

Side note:Don't send your daughter to Psychologists and therapists and so called doctors, they will only make things worse. Like Blast Tyrant mentioned, they will just state she has an overactive imagination or give her pills to "calm her down." Putting a medium in that state can sometimes be dangerous. (I actually don't know if your daughter is a full one, but she does have something very unusual about her. She may just be part, or just in an area)

Ernistine

Worldwalkersmom,
Has your daughter had any other strange experiences? Any that she has mentioned? If not, you may want to ask her. I have. Your daughter and I seem to be very similar.
Also, let your daughter know, she's not alone. Often in these things, people get lonely, thinking that there's no one in this world that understands what they're experiencing. Course, she might already know she's not alone since she's been on this website.

Side note:Don't send your daughter to Psychologists and therapists and so called doctors, they will only make things worse. Like Blast Tyrant mentioned, they will just state she has an overactive imagination or give her pills to "calm her down." Putting a medium in that state can sometimes be dangerous. (I actually don't know if your daughter is a full one, but she does have something very unusual about her. She may just be part, or just in an area)
Uh....that smile face isn't supposed to be there.... oh well.

Eden Sanctuary

ok im not sure if i travel to different worlds/dimensions in my dreams or not but my dreams feel so real and sometimes i will wake up with bruises and cuts from things that happened in my dreams. i didnt think some of the things that were connected until i read some of the things mentioned. like being paranoid of someone always watching me, and the position of the bed, hearing ringing and music when there isnt noise, falling feelings. also, i dont know if others feel this but sometimes i feel my dreams suck me back in. like when i wake up i feel heavy and warm then i close my eyes and im dreaming again. my body feels like its hindering me, its so heavy and constricting. a lot of the time when im trying to fall asleep i feel like something is watching me. i dont know about any guide or anything but my dreams never repeat themselves. i may visit a place again but time has passed. that has happened only twice before. i almost always remember my dreams vividly and with great detail and feeling, like they are more memories than dreams. any thoughts on this?

Carl Miller

We are interdimensional beings. We are continuosly interacting to other beings from various dimensions-realms-planes whatever you wish to call them.
You may even not be aware-conscious of this connection. I mean you may not perceive other 'realities'. Notwithstanding the mentioned interaction is unavoidable.
You are always influencing and being influenced in a neverending process for the mere fact regardless not being aware the multidimensional contacts are positive.
It is undeniable that societal principles based mainly on religious superstitions imposing fear
and taboos on the topic have played their roles into negating the psychic phenomena labelling them as a demonic thing. And unfortunately this status quo or situation is corroborated by a material oriented science. If you report your psychic experiences to a Psychiatrist he will tag you
mental deranged person and will prescribe meds to drug you away from your birth right which is being co creator as a son of God paraphrasing the Bible.
If you are a religious oriented person you may as well relate to Jesus on this.
What did he speak? He said the phenomena attributed to him woul be multiplied in the future.
I am not a religious oriented person-rather i am conscious of the existence of parallel realities
multidimensional interactions.
As above so bellow. Or the contrary. We have other senses of perceptions fitting in perfectly well
in various dimensions we would choose to visit. Why do not we perceive the valid contacts we keep in them?
The answer is simple. These others senses of perceptions are inactive for lack of use. Let me illustrate with a silly example. How to describe a beautiful landscape to a blind man.
Relating to Jesus again remember He said that people in the darkness saw a bright light.
He was referring Himself to the pineal gland. In the darkness the pineal gland releases DMT
to entraining the brain into deep alpha state pre requisitive condition triggering psychic abilities
that neophytes consider as mere dreams. And there is a correlation between dreams and fantasies. If the experiencer dreams of nice episodes he won't search for the psychiatrist.
But if he has nightmares he will.
Few people have realized that 'good dreams' are the result of 'good connections' and nightmares
mostly are a sign of obsessions. Speaking clearly many neophytes fear to face the gnawing
feeling of meeting hostility with all consequences involved in these encounters.
Anyway sooner or later you will have to face it.
Why waiting to be dead to be living upon other realities to face the difficulties and challenges and finally face the music? Shame the devil and stop having anxieties towards other dimensions. Say 'whatever may come manifest'
The poster typed that he found other realities wierd. From our physical world standpoint
they may appear to be strange. Only remember that those inhabitting those 'weird' worlds
would probably find our world strange- it s a matter of different viewpoints.
Someone is watching me; oh can it be the devil to carry away my soul?
Jesus Christ it is only your spiritual guide for that specific dimension. ..

Last edited:

sarorazor

I've been having these really weird dreams ever since I was little. It was like this world, except, different. Sometimes I would go to other worlds, and I would learn about their worlds. I would go on adventures and things. I know, this seems pretty normal, but they're really vivid. I mean really vivid. When I look at my palm, it's not blurred. I can see the creases. When I look in a mirror, I don't see my worst nightmare. I can smell, I can feel, (getting pierced by an arrow is not very pleasant, course, I never imagined it would be...) I can think, as if I was awake. I just never realize I'm dreaming.
Is this normal? Am I traveling to other dimensions?
Hello.
When I was younger I use to have dreams that were fully detailed and vivid like you describe. It would turn from day to night like there were hours and some of the places had names.

One of them I visited more than once.
The first time it was full of happy people and traders, with a really big Trevi Fountain, but much bigger and almost golden all over.
It was like a golden floating city.
The next time I went there were just traders selling items in shops.
And the next time, nobody but me walking the cobblestone streets until I saw a talking fountain. It looked like a mini version of the monument in Washington.
It told me a name, it was the first time I heard the word "Ethereal".
It told me there was a war coming soon, and I was in danger so I can not stay.
But it seemed sure that one day, the people could return again.

I felt afraid suddenly looking out to the water, like something was coming. And the desire to leave struck immediately. I don't recall anything else the fountain said, but i have drawn pictures.

I have not been able to go back, but it makes me wonder if there is some kind of clash going on in some other dimension. I like to amuse myself with these questions.

So anyway I have had grand experiences and some bad ones.

With regard to the person / male entity in your dreams; I also had something similar. Reoccurring for years. It never spoke, until one day in a vivid dream I finally got to see "his" (no)-face. He had holes where ones eyes should be and he could float and communicate to me inside my head/ take manual control of my body.
In this dream it said to me It will always know where I am, and that soon I will come to it. I kept yelling no.. I wont go on.

Does this person in your dream seem kind of off? or ominous? or do they cause you no concern and curiosity?
There are dangers in both things. And I know your post was two years ago; but I have never forgotten these experiences, because as I got into my late twenties; and kept brushing them off, they got way worse.

Some of the beings I have met in my dreams have really affected me psycologically in my life.

Last edited:

paradox404

I am certain that humans have the capability to see other dimensions, whether they be detached or, in a similar manner, attached.

A lot of the dreams I had when I was younger seems to be coming to reality. Its getting to the point where I don't know what to do since a large chunk of dreams that I had that I thought were fake, are actually real.

There has been many occasions where I have seem people in my dreams and then met them in real life, which in turn allows for the dream to exist. Like for instance there was a person that I had seen in two dreams before I met them at the Uni I go to, one was on a train, and the other was in a house. I'm not exactly sure what the relationship is supposed to be / how it gets there as I don't really talk to them after they ignored me. There was a third dream, in presumably the same house, where I am unable move. Then a few needles are shoved in my feet. (I hate needles) There were two boys around my age putting them in, I did notice that the one on the left looked like he was insane. He turned to someone that was out of my sight and mentioned a blood transfusion. When the needles went in I felt all the pain. I also recognized one of them as being in my classes.

I'm not sure what to make of another dream I had. I was walking into a bar and I wanted to place a bet on a (If I recall correctly) footy team, which by the way is something I never intend to do as I simply don't watch / like the sport. Anyway the team in question had not won in a large number of years. They turn around to me and say "You sure about that mate? They haven't won in years.", then I said "Yea". I never though much of this dream...

But the weird part was that one of my friends told me the exact same story, with the added info that the number bet was around five grand. I have never bet that much on anything, nor would I unless I knew there was an almost guaranteed certainty of winning. Also, I have never, not even once, connected to anyone else when I have seen glimpses of my future. Of course it could simply be a coincidence that the same thing happened, however considering I am obsessed with wanting to build a time machine, I wonder what this means... o_0

neurotic_doll

I've been having these really weird dreams ever since I was little. It was like this world, except, different. Sometimes I would go to other worlds, and I would learn about their worlds. I would go on adventures and things. I know, this seems pretty normal, but they're really vivid. I mean really vivid. When I look at my palm, it's not blurred. I can see the creases. When I look in a mirror, I don't see my worst nightmare. I can smell, I can feel, (getting pierced by an arrow is not very pleasant, course, I never imagined it would be...) I can think, as if I was awake. I just never realize I'm dreaming.
Is this normal? Am I traveling to other dimensions?
My dreams are very vivid and intense too. I've spoken with other beings and all my senses are functioning. I've been stabbed and shot a few times, it is very painful! I've always wondered about others who've had similar experiences and what it may mean.

Carl Miller

'Guys observing...guys watching' ...gonna tell you what. This is summarily tagged as paranoia a mental disorder characterized by systematized dellusions and the projection of personal conflicts, which are ascribed to the supposed hostility of others, sometimes baseless...but what if i put forward for consideration a real element of conflict...i mean: alien abduction. You know it is a process although one tends to believe the abductive episode happens at random. What a person finds it hard to understand is that: since an abductee has been chosen to share something from the alien side reality he should expect to experience 'weird' outlandish overwhelmingly different realities and here i fell down in a redundant circle since everything alien is weird and 'different'. And here we go round the mulberry bush. Anything experienced by the invited visitor is weird.

Last edited:

Krish

On the practical side, she has these weird experiences then looks stuff up on the internet. I don't know how much of this is a weird conscious/unconscious phenomenon that's not common and how much of her learned info she's implanting on her experiences. She's absolutely straight up not lying about it...she believes it and doesn't like to talk too much about it.

We all have our family watch us in the other side. She can ask for Grandfather and Grandmother to help her...if she actually connects the other side...they are protected...good luck...