Canadian science teacher builds first successful time machine just to visit the 1800s. Real or hoax?

Curious_Girl98

I couldn't believe it when I first came across this article, but yeah, he did it!..... or so we think

Here, read it for yourself: Man Builds First Successful Time Machine Just To Visit 19th Century Brothels

Unfortunately there is not any more information about this man and no contact information like an email address or something :(

he said that he has went back to the Brothels in the 1800s, and if this is real I wonder if his machine can only go back to the 1800s or if it can also go back to any time in the 90s..

Does anybody know this guy? His names Gregory Tula and he lives in Ontario, Canada

TimeNot_0

Nope do not know him, and I am very leery of stories like that. After-all, there is nothing about the supposed time machine or anything else, just a story. There are quite a few people in the world that just can not be believed some worse than others, but such are adults.

Peregrini

Sometimes it is prudent to examine the source.

The Smew | LinkedIn

The Smew -- Canada's Pre-Eminent News Source
A daily embarrassment of intellectual riches, cultivating young minds across Canada to challenge the, ah screw it, we tell jokes.
About Us
The founding of The Smew is largely embroiled in myth. Satirical news scholars often claim that the current website is an overhaul from a costly and cumbersome awareness page originally dedicated to the majestic mergellus albellus.
While its genesis is fraught with uncertainty and presumably forever lost in the annals of time, the present-day editorial board at The Smew would have you believe the current iteration of the site was launched on April 1st, 2011.
From trenchant analysis of Canadian culture, politics, and sport, the updated website, smew.com, has instantaneously become a leading voice of reason and beacon of journalistic integrity in an otherwise insidious media landscape.

Specialties
Satire News, National and International News, Comedy

bowtiesarecool

These links are all dead...so..was Peregrini saying that Curious Girl's link actually came from the Smew and was meant to be satire?

Otherwise, I don't get the connection between these two posts.

And as far as why the guy time travelled....I think it would more likely be...eh, I'm not going to say it, I don't want to start a riot, lol.