Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

Armeno

Il mulino di Morpurgo torna a nuova vita?
Fenrir,a quanto pare sei molto informato,forse anche troppo,ciò mi sorprende dato che dalla foto si intuisce tu sia pure stato nel luogo ,una collina e un mulino particolare dove negli anni 70 venne nascosto il corpo della povera Marisa per alcuni mesi,poi fu spostato in modo che venisse trovato come per caso sulla collina,la cosa che parve strano era il corpo che sembrava ancora intatto ,almeno questo fú il pensiero di Gino,un uomo che abitava proprio nella casa vicino alla collinetta del mulino cmq i suoi parenti abitano ancora li,forse ricordano ,perchè non vai a chiedere ,il mistero della donna scomparsa non fú mai chiarito,poiché il signor Gino trovó il corpo mummificato di Marisa ,adagiato in viottolo dove per settimane le autorità ed i volontari vi passarono decine di volte e con l'ausilio di cani

(English)

Does the Morpurgo mill come back to life again? Fenrir, it seems you are very informed, perhaps even too much, which surprises me given that from the photo it is clear that you have also been in the place, a hill and a particular mill where in the 70s poor Marisa's body was hidden for a few months, then it was moved so that it was found as if by chance on the hill, the thing that seemed strange was the body that still seemed intact, at least this was the thought of Gino, a man who lived right in the house near the mill hill anyway his relatives still live there, perhaps they remember, why don't you go and ask, the mystery of the missing woman was never clarified, since Mr. Gino found Marisa's mummified body, lying in the lane where for weeks the authorities and volunteers spent dozens of times and with the help of dogs

Last edited by a moderator:

Fenrir

Il mulino di Morpurgo torna a nuova vita?
Fenrir,a quanto pare sei molto informato,forse anche troppo,ciò mi sorprende dato che dalla foto si intuisce tu sia pure stato nel luogo ,una collina e un mulino particolare dove negli anni 70 venne nascosto il corpo della povera Marisa per alcuni mesi,poi fu spostato in modo che venisse trovato come per caso sulla collina,la cosa che parve strano era il corpo che sembrava ancora intatto ,almeno questo fú il pensiero di Gino,un uomo che abitava proprio nella casa vicino alla collinetta del mulino cmq i suoi parenti abitano ancora li,forse ricordano ,perchè non vai a chiedere ,il mistero della donna scomparsa non fú mai chiarito,poiché il signor Gino trovó il corpo mummificato di Marisa ,adagiato in viottolo dove per settimane le autorità ed i volontari vi passarono decine di volte e con l'ausilio di cani
Does the Morpurgo mill come back to life again? Fenrir, it seems you are very informed, perhaps even too much, which surprises me given that from the photo it is clear that you have also been in the place, a hill and a particular mill where in the 70s poor Marisa's body was hidden for a few months, then it was moved so that it was found as if by chance on the hill, the thing that seemed strange was the body that still seemed intact, at least this was the thought of Gino, a man who lived right in the house near the mill hill anyway his relatives still live there, perhaps they remember, why don't you go and ask, the mystery of the missing woman was never clarified, since Mr. Gino found Marisa's mummified body, lying in the lane where for weeks the authorities and volunteers spent dozens of times and with the help of dogs

Gino...mmmh....non l'ho presente. Di Morpurgo ricordo le scorribande tra una nave dall'egitto e l'altra.
Pare abbia urtato la pazienza di qualcuno giù al limoncino, lui con quel suo cavallo. Ma questa Marisa era legata a quella storia o è altra faccenda?

Gino Gino mmmh i don't mind who he is.
About Morpurgo i remember his rushes between the ships from egipt.
Maybe he has annoyed someone down there in limoncino, him with his horse.
Is Marisa related with this story or not?

P.s. The mill has a little gift inside, lot of people went there to find the 7+5+13÷3+1+17+8

Armeno

Gino...mmmh....non l'ho presente. Di Morpurgo ricordo le scorribande tra una nave dall'egitto e l'altra.
Pare abbia urtato la pazienza di qualcuno giù al limoncino, lui con quel suo cavallo. Ma questa Marisa era legata a quella storia o è altra faccenda?

Gino Gino mmmh i don't mind who he is.
About Morpurgo i remember his rushes between the ships from egipt.
Maybe he has annoyed someone down there in limoncino, him with his horse.
Is Marisa related with this story or not?

P.s. The mill has a little gift inside, lot of people went there to find the 7+5+13÷3+1+17+8

Morpurgo non aveva urtato qualcuno a Limoncino,ma bensi` urtò con un cavallo una bambina entrando con esso nella casa colonica che aveva affittato ai genitori della piccola,in localitá "Montioni" dal quale proviene pure il nome della collina dove si erge il mulino in questione, secondo la memoria tramandata oralmente ,la bambina morí pochi giorni dopo,a causa delle ferite riportate,un medico compiacente cambió il referto da morte per trauma cranico ,a morte per spavento,riguardo la morte piu recente della signora Marisa, meglio non approfondire poiché non dovuta ad ebrei,ma a vere e proprie streghe

(English)

Morpurgo had not bumped into anyone in Limoncino, but rather bumped into a little girl with a horse as she entered the farmhouse that she had rented to the parents of the little girl, in the locality of "Montioni" from which also comes the name of the hill where the mill stands in question, according to the memory handed down orally, the little girl died a few days later, due to the injuries sustained, a complacent doctor changed the report from death from head trauma, to death from fright, regarding the most recent death of Mrs. Marisa, better not to go into detail since not due to Jews, but to real witches

Fenrir

Little Doctor non ne ha mai parlato di Marisa.
In che anno é successo?

Little Doctor never talked about Marisa. What year did it happen?

TOURIST

Hi, just to give an important proof about Morpurgo act against the little Rosina. Here an extract from a particular book that I found after researching :

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220402-002111_Photos~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20220402-002111_Photos~2.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 12

TOURIST

. ... the home where lived Rosina is placed below the hill where is the mill. That home today is a villa placed on the street corner. Near it there is a wood deposit along the little street to Popogna where in the past a dog died electrocuted :

Fenrir

Hi, just to give an important proof about Morpurgo act against the little Rosina. Here an extract from a particular book that I found after researching :
Thank you very much tourist, i'm glad to read you again. Someone says that a man and a horse were found in villa limone

Fenrir

. ... the home where lived Rosina is placed below the hill where is the mill. That home today is a villa placed on the street corner. Near it there is a wood deposit along the little street to Popogna where in the past a dog died electrocuted :

Campo alla menta?
Mint field?

Armeno

Campo alla menta?
Mint field?

Oppure Campo delle streghe,il rudere di una vecchia fattoria abbandonata da un pastore che in precedenza abitava alla Sambuca,strana coincidenza,un rudere che fú di supporto alle streghe per nascondere il corpo della povera Marisa, che delusa da una vita familiare disastrosa cercava nell'esoterico un riparo,ma la sua menomazione fisica non la fece sopravvivere alla Sabba,neppure il padrone del cane folgorato non sopravisse ,infatti morí pur essendo molto giovane di malattia,poiché la trappola fulminante non era idirizzata certo al cane,ma al padrone,tra i pochi a sapere dove si trova il vulcano pur non facesse parte di alcuna Confraternita,si dice fosse molto vicino a scoprire il sito dell'antica miniera di rame in Popogna,luogo adatto per certi riti,riti che un certo discendente di famiglia fiorentina vorrebbe sfruttare per evocare un certo monaco Armeno che orfano di torre si tramuto' in uccello di fuoco, sinceramente non vorrei proprio trovarmi all' interno del mulino di Morpurgo in una notte senza luna e durante il Sabba,Fenrir é inutile tradurre in inglese ciò che ho scritto,questi sciocchi utenti di Paranormalis non potrebbero mai capire,e forse neppure tu

(English)

Or Campo delle streghe, the ruin of an old farm abandoned by a shepherd who previously lived in Sambuca, a strange coincidence, a ruin that supported the witches in hiding the body of poor Marisa, who, disappointed by a disastrous family life, sought 'esoteric a shelter, but her physical impairment did not make her survive the Sabbath, not even the owner of the electrocuted dog did not survive, in fact he died despite being very young of illness, since the fulminating trap was certainly not aimed at the dog, but at the owner, among the few who know where the volcano is, although he was not part of any Brotherhood, it is said he was very close to discovering the site of the ancient copper mine in Popogna, a suitable place for certain rites, rites that a certain descendant of a Florentine family would like to use it to evoke a certain Armenian monk who orphaned from a tower turned into a bird of fire, honestly I really don't want to find myself inside the Morpurgo mill in a moonless night and during the Sabbath, Fenrir it is useless to translate into English what I have written, these foolish Paranormalis users could never understand, and perhaps neither will you