Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

Mjölnir

After walking in the woods, at the end almost without notice, you can see a small lawn and see the Sambuca. I emerge from the darkness of the wood and on the small bridge that leads to the monastery I see a big crow, as I have seen rarely (consider that I often go to the Alps and I hard the opportunity to embark on the imperial crow, or corvus corax, which is the largest of Its species).

The crow looked at me for a while, then opened its wings and flew away. At that point, the darkness of the woods and the various thoughts on what I would find and seen were gone away, and I realized that the place was accessible and that the day would be at its best. The crow in fact, as far as I am concerned, is a positive animal.

A sense of tranquility and lucidity pervaded my mind as I approached the monastery after meeting the crow.
Mjölnir, you really went to the Valle Benedetta, or these are experiences made by other people?

It's up to you decide in what to believe.

vario

After walking in the woods, at the end almost without notice, you can see a small lawn and see the Sambuca. I emerge from the darkness of the wood and on the small bridge that leads to the monastery I see a big crow, as I have seen rarely (consider that I often go to the Alps and I hard the opportunity to embark on the imperial crow, or corvus corax, which is the largest of Its species).

The crow looked at me for a while, then opened its wings and flew away. At that point, the darkness of the woods and the various thoughts on what I would find and seen were gone away, and I realized that the place was accessible and that the day would be at its best. The crow in fact, as far as I am concerned, is a positive animal.

A sense of tranquility and lucidity pervaded my mind as I approached the monastery after meeting the crow.
Mjölnir, you really went to the Valle Benedetta, or these are experiences made by other people?

It's up to you decide in what to believe.
I belive you Mjölnir, next time you could go the old cemetery, maybe some old people in the village might remember the captain's cat, maybe just to hear it.

Mjölnir

Mjölnir

I crossed the bridge and start to explore the area. Besides the crow, even finding nobody, as required, seemed to me a good sign. The area is pervaded by the rumors of the thoughts of many people who are turning in the Benedict Valley in search of something, sometimes not even knowing exactly what.

Beyond these thoughts, the area is quiet and hides its power. Such power is probably concealed inside the cloister church, which is usually closed, and somewhere around and under the monastery.

I started wandering around the area, but soon realized that it was not time to enter the church, I had only little time and the instinct told me that for now that area and its power were closed because I would have to come back in the future in another situation.

I noticed some strange black marks, one like a hand, on the right side of the building (looking from the bridge) ... not really good signs and I do not know how much Sambuca likes it…

Indoor areas that are not closed to the public are of little interest and very ruined though, looking carefully, one can notice that they are occasionally frequented by someone. I did not visit the raised floor, but there are signs that someone did. Maybe I will check next time.