Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

rigavitch

In August of 1221, Cardinal Pelagius, given the deteriorating situation in Egypt, decided, by order of the Pope, to gather all the relics found in Palestine and the treasures stolen in Egypt. His intention was to loading them on a Crusader ship commanded by hospital Italian Templar (from Pisa and Genoa) and lead them safely to Rome where they would be preserved.
Some treasures were gathered in a mosque in the Egyptian city of Tanta. A squad of Templar commanded by a Italian hospital sergeant of the Volterra Commandery, was commissioned to collect this treasure from the mosque and take it very quickly to the port of Damietta. Here he would found a small ships Templar fleet ready to set sail towards the coasts of Campania in Italy. From here the journey to Rome would continue by road.
During the loading of the treasures found in the mosque, the hospital Sergeant Roberto da Volterra, to control all phases from a favorable location, sat on a basis that he looked like a throne. It was immediately intrigued by the strange object which, among other things, was not included in the list of objects to be carried. Waiting for all the material was loaded, the sergeant began to hacking away that object. We do not know if the case or the will of the strange object itself, the sergeant was able to start up the machine. Because of writings and symbols, presumably Jewish, inlaid on the object, this was called "the throne of the Jews."
The strange object began to run, a screen began to glow and show images that portrayed Sergeant Roberto when he was young. Can you imagine what sparked the vision to those present, a mixture of awe and fear, some said that it was the work of the devil and that the object was cursed and that it should not be taken.
The commander, although frightened, decided to take away the mysterious object. The problem was that it was very heavy and the few men available were not sufficient to carry it. As luck would have some Turcopoli troops , allies of the Templars, passed there on horseback. They were in disarray, but numerous and well equipped, even of the chariots. Immediately the Templars sought help to Turcopoli, promising them a new life and lands in Italy. The Turcopoli accepted and carried the object to Damietta.
Where is all this info coming from?

rigavitch

along the way, maybe you will be able to understand, happy reading
I know of the Chronovisor but only what's been available on the internet. My research (into other things) led me to leave the occult and become a Christian in 2020 so anything is possible! I may just buy the book

Journey through time through the coils of Romitone. Captain Leale Martelli.​

As this is very time consuming and I am trying to write a script!
Thanks for replying btw. Unexpected as this was from 2015...

Armeno

I know of the Chronovisor but only what's been available on the internet. My research (into other things) led me to leave the occult and become a Christian in 2020 so anything is possible! I may just buy the book

Journey through time through the coils of Romitone. Captain Leale Martelli.​

As this is very time consuming and I am trying to write a script!
Thanks for replying btw. Unexpected as this was from 2015...
Jhon Oldman has written three books on the matter discussed by us

rigavitch

Jhon Oldman has written three books on the matter discussed by us
In saw them on goodreads.
This is doing my head in and not illuminating anything for me so I'm off to read the book and explore more on this site. I started with "Orthodox Church" and it led me to this fascinating but confusing thread.

Parazite1986

As a born again Catholic , I knew that my ex was busy with building a chronovisor while I looked out for him for mib or even cops since that knowledge was even stolen by the Catholic Church .

Anyone would be crazy enough to look for knowledge of the chronovisor if the church had classified itself in the disinformation campaign against it. I am looking for plans for the chronovisor but I am afraid it was locked up and the key thrown by the US or the Catholic Church