Car Disappears While Driving On The Road

ApexTV

This video supposedly shows a car that disappears while driving on the road. Is this clip a genuine instance of a car disappearing on the highway? What do you think? Some claim that this shows an instance of a car teleporting while driving on the road. Be sure to leave your thoughts in the comments below.

Himalayan Hermit

Enough of such childish videos (well I don't think a child can create that CGI haha but you get it). The first thing that would happen (in m opinion) if a car were to disappear on a highway is that the people driving behind it (or at least some people) would brake and get out of their car in disbelief!!

TimeFlipper

Enough of such childish videos (well I don't think a child can create that CGI haha but you get it). The first thing that would happen (in m opinion) if a car were to disappear on a highway is that the people driving behind it (or at least some people) would brake and get out of their car in disbelief!!
I was thinking exactly the same as you were :D

TimeFlipper

Anyway mate there are ladies around who are attracted to guys with beards and can see the rest of their faces too..
It could be destiny that a lady comes on here and sees that pic of you i put up and hopelessly falls in love with you :rolleyes::D

tflofasho

Anyway mate there are ladies around who are attracted to guys with beards and can see the rest of their faces too..
It could be destiny that a lady comes on here and sees that pic of you i put up and hopelessly falls in love with you :rolleyes::D

Let's not get our hopes up... that's creepily almost the last thing I want to come and happen in all honesty really...

Last thing I need are stalkers... Especially from women I'm not interested in for good reason. I'm not looking for anything or interested at the moment and just want to focus on myself and my life. I'm still getting over something.

I have an idea as to what I want, but at the same time, I don't know what it is that I want... so let's just leave it at that. I'm not exactly the friendly type.