Car Disappears While Driving On The Road

TimeFlipper

Dont worry mate, if you feel a lady is a stalker, just block her, you have a button to do that :DIt must have affected you a lot to remember Lussorio insulting you about your beard in the chat room, that was nearly 2 days ago mate..

steven chiverton

This video supposedly shows a car that disappears while driving on the road. Is this clip a genuine instance of a car disappearing on the highway? What do you think? Some claim that this shows an instance of a car teleporting while driving on the road. Be sure to leave your thoughts in the comments below.
theres other videos of cars vanishing on youtube i have some in my database for research

TimeFlipper

Nearly. And how did you get a hold of my name? I never gave that out.

Just to clarify something, @TimeFlipper gave me the name Travis and as I already said, I apologize @tflofasho if you thought my comments about your beard was a tad blunt, old age does that to you. Also I will contact admins to have that picture of you removed from the forum.
Why would i want to give a fake time traveller like you any information like that about another member?, iam a very good researcher and simply put a search on Facebook for tflofasho so i could answer the question he asked you about how you found out his name was Travis.. or are you going to say that you went through time to find it? :ROFLMAO: ...Now show everybody on here that information i was supposed to have given you about tflofasho for proof of your claim...but you cant do that can you, because you are a liar, and you are going to say oh dear i have deleted it :ROFLMAO:

And why would i ever want to contact you about tflfasho and tell you his name is Travis, for what reason :confused:?..I dont send private messages to lying attention seeking people like you, why should i?...So come on show us all on here and especially tflofasho that message i was supposed to have sent you, but you know as well as i do that you are a complete fake and a trouble maker giving out false information all the time...You hate the fact that i have busted you dont you?....You have not given any proof on here about your claims and you never will, and you have now proved again that you are a liar and a trouble maker..:cautious:

Lussorio F

Why would i want to give a fake time traveller like you any information like that about another member?, iam a very good researcher and simply put a search on Facebook for tflofasho so i could answer the question he asked you about how you found out his name was Travis.. or are you going to say that you went through time to find it? :ROFLMAO: ...Now show everybody on here that information i was supposed to have given you about tflofasho for proof of your claim...but you cant do that can you, because you are a liar, and you are going to say oh dear i have deleted it :ROFLMAO:

And why would i ever want to contact you about tflfasho and tell you his name is Travis, for what reason :confused:?..I dont send private messages to lying attention seeking people like you, why should i?...So come on show us all on here and especially tflofasho that message i was supposed to have sent you, but you know as well as i do that you are a complete fake and a trouble maker giving out false information all the time...You hate the fact that i have busted you dont you?....You have not given any proof on here about your claims and you never will, and you have now proved again that you are a liar and a trouble maker..:cautious:

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

TimeFlipper

HAHAHAHA :ROFLMAO:
Come on Luss show us the evidence i asked you for...
You cant can you, because i never sent any message to you...Do tell us man with forked tongue, did you find out the name of Travis by using your Lag, Lagging, Latency Dimension you told us about?
Iam also looking forward to your time-travel trip with Pegii (if it ever happens) I reckon you will tell us that you cant make it because "them" from the future want you back quickly :ROFLMAO:
You really are a very amusing guy Luss, thanks for all the laughs you have given me mate, your so funny :ROFLMAO: