Car From The Past?

JTFriend

I'm not sure what to title this thread or where to post it. Last summer one day I was walking through my neighborhood and noticed a car that looks just like the car one of my roommates had in college back in the 90s, a light blue Audi. It even has the little Longhorn plate thingie on it:
University Co-op - Longhorn License Plate Screw Caps

I'm wondering if anyone can offer any meaningful explanation of why this car showed up a few blocks from where I live 20 years later.

Samstwitch

I don't understand. Your friend had a car in the 90's and you saw another car that looks like it 20 years later? If so, that sounds like a coincidence. Was it the same car with the same license plate?

TimeTravel_00

Snap a photo next time, we have limited comprehension without visual aids

BlastTyrant

i own several cars older than 20 years :D I see that allot for example my first car a 1991 Dodge Dynasty i had never seen one before until i started driving it then i seem them constantly same with my Explorer 2 Door light green, suddenly seemed as if everyone owned one after i got it.

TimeTravel_00

You know, the only thing relevant to the DMC and time travel is the storage compartment dimensions that appear to quiet nicely fit the G.E. C204 Time Displacement Unit. Perhaps Mr. DeLorean received "divine enlightenment" in his design dimensions.
$T2eC16Z,!ykE9s7t)2pUBROmFlyW)w~~_4.JPG

TimeTravel_00

I can't understand why we would stick "John" in a car that was not able to fit the C204 Unit behind the drivers seat. Think about the length of time he has to tolerate the G-force generated by the machine during operation. For the purpose of practicality, comfort, safety, and napping accomodations, let us please make sure to provide our soldiers cars with available room behind the drivers seats for the necessary equipment. Think about how easy it would be for the gravitational field to spill coffee on the machine during operation, its right next to the cup-holder. It's probably not safe to allow the machine to pull you over onto it during napping either, as it does contain an X-ray venting system.

Truth_of_The_Youth

I can't understand why we would stick "John" in a car that was not able to fit the C204 Unit behind the drivers seat. Think about the length of time he has to tolerate the G-force generated by the machine during operation. For the purpose of practicality, comfort, safety, and napping accomodations, let us please make sure to provide our soldiers cars with available room behind the drivers seats for the necessary equipment. Think about how easy it would be for the gravitational field to spill coffee on the machine during operation, its right next to the cup-holder. It's probably not safe to allow the machine to pull you over onto it during napping either, as it does contain an X-ray venting system.

No wonder he said fuck you to the people who sent him, They didn't even care about his comfort or safety, I guess the bottom line is still the determining factor in the future too.