Carolina Couple Experience Glitch in Matrix When Peach Tree Turns To Apple

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
This is how my life has been. Why don't others notice little things like this? I'm telling you our reality is not as real as we would like to believe.

So I wonder what happens when we all realize this reality isn't real? Maybe our bodies are just Avatars.

BlastTyrant

This is how my life has been. Why don't others notice little things like this? I'm telling you our reality is not as real as we would like to believe.

So I wonder what happens when we all realize this reality isn't real? Maybe our bodies are just Avatars.

If this is what my life has resorted to and i am only a Avatar? i am going to be freaking pissed when they unplug me.

Also i guess more Metaphysically technically our Bodys are just Avatars or vessels for the Soul so either way, this sucks lol

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
If this is what my life has resorted to and i am only a Avatar? i am going to be freaking pissed when they unplug me.

Also i guess more Metaphysically technically our Bodys are just Avatars or vessels for the Soul so either way, this sucks lol

What really bothers me is "What is the lure to choosing to live a life as a mortal?"

BlastTyrant

What really bothers me is "What is the lure to choosing to live a life as a mortal?"

The only other option i see is the world where we are plugged in is 10X worse than this, so sitting at this damn desk at my job is a escape from what the real world actually is, Matrix style.

The other end of the spectrum is we are just simply here to learn what it is TO be human.

Maybe humanity died along time ago and this is a weird VR game where we can relive what it was like in the human era, a life time here is only a hour in the VR world. Crazy thoughts man.

OakFieldAlienz444

The only other option i see is the world where we are plugged in is 10X worse than this, so sitting at this damn desk at my job is a escape from what the real world actually is, Matrix style.

The other end of the spectrum is we are just simply here to learn what it is TO be human.

Maybe humanity died along time ago and this is a weird VR game where we can relive what it was like in the human era, a life time here is only a hour in the VR world. Crazy thoughts man.

That's my theory about Jesus. The only way he could forgive our sins and comprehend
our plights and have mercy on us was to feel what it was like to be human by
coming down here. A perfect being in an imperfect human form.