Cat Faking Limp Gets Busted..Funny.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
LOL. My cats lie all the time.

I love how the cat was looking around to see if anyone was watching.

One of my cats decided that she wanted us to open the door for her like a butler, so she pretended she couldn't get through the cat door.
She sat and stared at us for 30 mins before she finally gave up and went through the cat door.

Darn little liars. LOL

TimeFlipper

LOL. My cats lie all the time.

I love how the cat was looking around to see if anyone was watching.

One of my cats decided that she wanted us to open the door for her like a butler, so she pretended she couldn't get through the cat door.
She sat and stared at us for 30 mins before she finally gave up and went through the cat door.

Darn little liars. LOL
Next time she tries getting you to open the door for her Paula, have a large sized pic of Buddy suddenly flashed at her!! :eek::D..

TimeFlipper

Actually, no. She wants to become friends with Buddy. I have to keep a close eye on her!
OMG OMG Paula, i told you about Buddy and how his type can persuade animals to get close to them for eating purposes!! :eek:..
Those critters were around long before the human race was created and they are more intelligent and smarter at getting their own food supplies...I wouldnt be surprised if they were even capable of using "telepathic hypnosis" that makes them appear to be friendly :eek::LOL:..

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
OMG OMG Paula, i told you about Buddy and how his type can persuade animals to get close to them for eating purposes!! :eek:..
Those critters were around long before the human race was created and they are more intelligent and smarter at getting their own food supplies...I wouldnt be surprised if they were even capable of using "telepathic hypnosis" that makes them appear to be friendly :eek::LOL:..

Don't worry. Won't let her near the water.