Cern

TimeFlipper

what's been up with this anything recent?

All you need to do is to type into your search engine, Latest News On CERN...You will discover for example, that CERN is under going an update to their accelerator in the ATLAS experiment, that increases the number of collisions by a factor of 10....
You Tube also supplies regular information that you may find interesting :)..

TimeFlipper

Sure,
Here : Join the CERN Club Discord Server!

This server is hosted by a bunch of people working at the Cern, feel free to ask them questions, they will be happy to answer. This server is pretty nice.

Thank you very much for the speedy reply...No doubt there will many members of Paranormalis, including you and i, who will be asking the CERN club lots and lots of questions, very soon! :D..

TimeFlipper

@Gamma137 Seems they dont want me on the CERN club, my invite has been rejected...The only possible reason i can think of, is that someone in the club is aware of my IP Number, from my postings on You Tube about the "controversial" remarks ive made in the past about the "Dark Side" of CERN :oops: :LOL:..

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
@Gamma137 Seems they dont want me on the CERN club, my invite has been rejected...The only possible reason i can think of, is that someone in the club is aware of my IP Number, from my postings on You Tube about the "controversial" remarks ive made in the past about the "Dark Side" of CERN :oops::LOL:..

Or maybe that you're a Tall White.