Change the past?

Angelhoney

Check this out Debate - Lucid dream time travel
I poste it a while back. It may help you
Thanks!
Can you lucid dream?
Yes, I'm usually able to know that I'm in a dream, and sometimes I can control it. But the dreams are always short. I'll try to time travel next time I lucid dream.
a way for lucid dreaming is asking yourself questions in the dream. Like once I saw a giant star near the earth and I asked my self is this real? And then I knew I was just dreaming and then I was able to control the dream. Try that sometime it might work for you. :)

Gatekeeper

The universe is constantly expanding as the earth is on the move and is not at the same point in space and in time as it was a second ago. Question. If you travel back in time to a period can you appear in space if you can't get the precise space the earth had occupied at the specific time?

Pegii

The universe is constantly expanding as the earth is on the move and is not at the same point in space and in time as it was a second ago. Question. If you travel back in time to a period can you appear in space if you can't get the precise space the earth had occupied at the specific time?
Nah BS

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

It would require math, most likely.