Changes to the timeline

Khaos

where the wild things are
Has anyone by chance noticed any changes to this timeline? Things coming up missing, events that have happened, that suddenly never happened or certain events within a major event turn up missing? Lately I feel as if this timeline has been altered, like someone or something is changing things.

Even in my personal life I've noticed changes. Documents that I know for a fact that I've completed turning up missing, or even documents that I have yet to start on turn up and are completed.

Samstwitch

I have noticed this, especially yesterday. Yesterday I spent several hours searching for research information that had changed.

Eleven years ago, I did some experiments and research. I recorded sessions of those experiment sessions, and afterwards I transcribed those sessions and put them in dated journals on my computer and on hard copy.

I remembered details from one particular experiment perfectly. Yesterday, I wanted to find the results from that particular experiment. I knew exactly what I was looking for, but when I pulled up that information on my computer, I found the transcriptions for the session I was looking for, but only HALF of the information was there. I could hardly believe my eyes, so I found the original taped session and listened to it. Sure enough, half of the information was missing, but it was as if it never happened.

I began searching through ALL of my research sessions. Finally, about 3 hours later, I found the second half of the session, but it was in an entirely different transcript and journal from a different date. So as I remember it, that information was in ONE transcript from one recorded session, but today it was split into TWO different different journals, 2 transcripts, 2 entirely different sessions.

This may seem trivial, but the impact of the original session as I remember it was very compelling due to it happening in ONE session, however, today it has changed.

I did not make a mistake in my recollections. I am sure about what I remember. I had noted the results several times in the past as it was so compelling. This changed results greatly puzzled me, and I began to wonder if it was an "altervue".

*I also find it very interesting that you posted this thread today, just one day after my altervue, and what you and I experienced are so similar, i.e., changes in documents.

There was also another time a few years ago when something changed. I distinctly remembered when Merv Griffin died. I even saw Eva Gabor (his girlfriend) in an interview on TV talking about how much she missed him. However, some years later, I saw Merv Griffin was still alive. He has since died, but for me, he died twice.

It is all very puzzling to me. Perhaps these were altervues.

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Here is a common one that almost all people can relate to. Virtually everyone has friends or relatives that they haven't seen in a while. But when you do get back together with them, their memories of past events involving both of you are different than your memories.

It's almost as if we all meander back and forth along the available timelines, and never quite match up again when meeting old friends and relatives.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Has anyone by chance noticed any changes to this timeline? Things coming up missing, events that have happened, that suddenly never happened or certain events within a major event turn up missing? Lately I feel as if this timeline has been altered, like someone or something is changing things.

Even in my personal life I've noticed changes. Documents that I know for a fact that I've completed turning up missing, or even documents that I have yet to start on turn up and are completed.

I interviewed someone and the answers disappeared from my inbox and my computer. I'm not sure if this fits in the same category, though, but I lose things constantly. I always assume it's my memory going bad.

Sunny0102

Yes, I had noticed a change just yesterday. I was thinking that something was up, I'm glad that I'm not the only one that noticed. It was in regards to a wedding that was 7 years ago.

Both my mother and father-in-law were insistent on the fact that they had been to the wedding. They even recalled specific details and conversations they had with people who they had only ever seen and met at that wedding.

The thing is, they were not there, or not in my timeline, at least. In the year of the wedding, my husband and I were staying at a place I know for a fact they hadn't been to. They hadn't been there because they were living cross country at the time and were in Europe for nearly the entire year. They said they hadn't gone to Europe that year and they had been to our house. The inconsistency is that we were watching their dog because they were in Europe. I clearly remember the dog was in that specific house the entire time we were there. We had a lot of trouble with their dog and another dog that lived there getting into fights all the time. If they had not gone to Europe, the dog wouldn't have been in the house and wouldn't have been causing problems. They said their dog wasn't ever there, though. Somebody back home was supposedly watching it for them so they could go to the wedding.

There's just no way they could have been there, though. It just wouldn't make any sense in my timeline if they had been there. I was left just so very confused. I didn't want to grill them anymore than I already had because I could tell they were beginning to get irritated. :sick:

Last edited:

I think it's important to remember that our minds don't work like hard-drives. They don't "Store" information. Memories are simply well worn paths. We can model this mathematically, and it powers a large part of modern AI techniques. Human memory is malleable, and frankly can not be trusted.

arvin

Oh my. Same here! That's what I'm talking about! We're being tampered?

arvin

Yes. I noticed those events too. I even changed my status regarding to that change in timeline. So its not only per individual's timeline but as universal? (Only a hypothesis)

Other hypotheses:
1. They're securing all leaked information to secure their plans for the future.
2. Merging different universes into one.
3. Preventing significant people to achieve their plans that has significant divergence value that can affect the future plans.