Changing the Past

tflofasho

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum and wanted to ask the people who claim who have gone back or forward in time (non sarcastically, I know lots of you users can be trolls and I get tired of internet users thinking they're so smart and cool because they're behind a computer and happened to know and learn how to use contraptions like these.) anyways.... physically and spiritually to change events in the past to fix the timeline in the present? I have been told even future events affect the past events in the present also to fix events aside from the whole "time" construct that attempts to explain it as a dimension like slides in a film.

But I want to ask people's experiences as to how they have gone through the process, methods and ways it has been done and so forth. I have been checking online through various sources online not being exclusive with other sources and ideologies, philosophy, modern science, papers, metaphysics, new age, magic, alchemy, witchcraft and all that good stuff to see what people know and contribute.

I have been in talks with people online in conducting experiments and have read interesting papers and literature. I've spoke with John Cramer whose experiments are on non locality and retrocausal events of quantum entanglement, Starfire Tor and Cynthia Sue Larson on reality shifts and lately been told to join a local paranormal investigators group on vortexes and a curandero who told me it can be done spiritually but done through astral projection and wormholes. Basically, events and present realities can be altered where I can go back in time thru astral travel and send signals to the past to change events that alter the present in temporal rip waves like mentioned in Journeyman Project Turbo which are based on Project Pegasus and what Andrew Basiago talks about who comes off as a political and science phony to me which really pisses me off.

The theory/hypothesis I'm working on is based on the Hebbian Rule and Quantum Entanglement where potentials can be changed to change the potential of a subject to respond differently compared to what was initially there in the first place. Recently, I have learned a school has sent a photon back to a point where it interacted with it's past self, but haven't had access to the paper or any data collected on the event.

But in anycase, I want to ask what people's experiences on here are, as it seems that people have had run in's and experiences here and there with people who have or claim to have experienced said events and would very much like to be interested in coming across any sources and leads that could potentially help me get this project I'm working on going for the sake of collecting data for a paper I would like to publish and test it out just to simply understand the nature on thinking, learning and the nature of time and how they both coexist and work together to understand the nature of thought and the construct of the mind and the neurological and mathematical constructs and constants to understand the nature of them all completely. Nothing less, nothing more. And if it can come and help create a change in timelines and so forth, cool, good thing for people.

Thanks a lot y'all.

Japrim

Welcome to Paranormalis.

I am not sure what all of that means, mostly because I haven't invested the time to research to the extent that you have. But I can appreciate your intelligent and academic approach absent the nonsense.

I find this statement (
Recently, I have learned a school has sent a photon back to a point where it interacted with it's past self, but haven't had access to the paper or any data collected on the event.
) most interesting, and would like to know more about it, ...at your convenience, of course.

To answer your question....

The answer is unequivocally yes, it can and has been done. Time travel is very real.

I am sitting on a rather large body of physical and circumstantial evidence, as well as witness accounts, and my own experiences of side effects thereof that all suggest (and from my perspective, prove) that I will one day travel back in time. I have absolutely no idea how it works (other than that it has to be actual physical travel) or where to search for a means. I just know what I know.

To be honest, I am hesitant to share such proofs (although I have already shared a somewhat small portion of it in hopes of getting assistance, ...to no avail thus far) because I am afraid of the consequences, and that it screws up the ability to apply deductive reasoning.

But I am willing to do so with those who may assist me, should I find someone who is really figuring out how it works. I think it would add to perspective and perhaps give hope and motivation.

I am very interested in discussion with you, and in contacting your circle of associates and acquaintances with the goal of finding my way back to where I am supposed to be.

tflofasho

You're more than welcome to PM me. My background is in psychology and kinesiology focusing on learning theory and cognitive science, having also taken epistemology and philosophy of mind, where I learned knowledge like language is fabricated but justified thru belief, but because of our limited experience and knowledge, there's limits to thought, as it spreads out over time, which is why I realized all these constructs are rubbish such as laws of gravity and Newtonian laws of motion. There's limits to them and are contemporary.

My goal is to simply go back to a few choice points and alter events that allow me to practice martial arts and get my black belts, get my cscs and into my graduate program of experimental psychology for learning theory and skill acquisition, psychophysics and deception detection to get my aba and MSc in philosophy specializing in epistemology, philosophy of mind, ethics and metaphysics to later get into medical school and phd school for experimental psychology for cognitive neuroscience and mathematics for number theory.

Anywho, as lame as it sounds, I got this off a meme off my feed, but you're more than welcome to check it out.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    138.9 KB · Views: 2

tflofasho

Well, in a nutshell, I want to reality shift where I never sold my copic markers and prismacolor pencils or deleted my art profile before graduating to make payments for some bills since I have a hard time finding work where I live to move away and to keep my vinyl records, films, videogames and manga/comic book and anime collections along with my music supplies, keeping my car, electronics like my tv, iPod, iPad and computer before losing it all after graduating becsuse of some freak of nature accident, bad choices and having them stolen from a piece of shit "best friend" who I no longer choose to be friends with after all the hard work I put into earning those things.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum and wanted to ask the people who claim who have gone back or forward in time (non sarcastically, I know lots of you users can be trolls and I get tired of internet users thinking they're so smart and cool because they're behind a computer and happened to know and learn how to use contraptions like these.) anyways.... physically and spiritually to change events in the past to fix the timeline in the present? I have been told even future events affect the past events in the present also to fix events aside from the whole "time" construct that attempts to explain it as a dimension like slides in a film.

There are many time travel theories. One I tend to lean towards it the multiple worldline theory. Every time you travel, you create a new timeline, so you would not be able to change your current timeline. The past you set out to change would be that of a different timeline entirely. It's worth researching. Pretty interesting. This theory solves paradoxes.

tflofasho

That's sounds cool and all, but all man made constructs I don't believe in. I used to believe in paradoxical thinking until I realized anything is possible. But thanks for sharing. Interesting theory you hold on to. I believe in anything really, but hold onto a biblical foundation I like to abide and align myself with as an apologist. It's what got me into science and philosophy.

tflofasho

What you talk about on there, I've heard stories of things like that happening before, and that's what I'm also trying to do. I'm simply trying to avoid someone who caused me trouble 8 years ago and going back to school double majoring in Kinesiology and psychology and minoring in math and philosophy, or possibly nursing instead of kinesiology, since job demand is super good for it.

But I initially want to go where I practice martial arts, keep my art supplies and support my friend's indie band before they break up and go to grad school where I wanted to get my masters in experimental psychology, math and philosophy to get a teaching position and conduct research before heading to MD and Ph.D school, while doing art commissions, throwing shows and events while having my projects going and commuting with my community instead of being closed and narrow minded like I always have been.