Changing the Past

tflofasho

But yeah, you're not the only one who has posted and mentioned this happening, but so far nothing has changed in my dimensional "time line." Either because the temporal rip wave hasn't come and hit here yet in the present or nothing will or hasn't changed yet.

There have been stories where people have come and talked about this and events have come and changed in this present day reality. I'm glad you brought it up, because I did initially want to go back in time to change the course and maybe give my current learned qualia to my young self to simply avoid some drug addict scammer before getting duped into falling for his bullshit lie and causing me great deals of anxiety and illness because of it. Basically, that event alone screwed me over a great deal over the years and want to simply correct that where I simply ignore and avoid him and then go on home and continue my studies instead of wasting my time skipping 2 semesters because of the severe anxiety it caused. (yes, I'm a wimp -_-;)

Pegii

What you talk about on there, I've heard stories of things like that happening before, and that's what I'm also trying to do. I'm simply trying to avoid someone who caused me trouble 8 years ago and going back to school double majoring in Kinesiology and psychology and minoring in math and philosophy, or possibly nursing instead of kinesiology, since job demand is super good for it.

But I initially want to go where I practice martial arts, keep my art supplies and support my friend's indie band before they break up and go to grad school where I wanted to get my masters in experimental psychology, math and philosophy to get a teaching position and conduct research before heading to MD and Ph.D school, while doing art commissions, throwing shows and events while having my projects going and commuting with my community instead of being closed and narrow minded like I always have been.
Learn to obe or lucid dream

tflofasho

I've been trying to.

I ended up dealing with legal cases 2 years ago that could've been avoided but ended up coming my way because of some silly mistake I made thinking I was safe and all and got into lots of trouble because the people involved decided to be douches about it, so unfortunately, I had to deal with it and it kept me from finding work or getting back into grad school to get my higher ed. I didn't want to work in corporate retail or anything like that, it was an awful experience on my end when I should've gone straight into graduate school and taken loans instead of chicken out like I did.

tflofasho

So it seems that this time travel stuff going on isn't real or nobody on here has managed to manifest it or claimed to have done so? I know people here say they've had it happened, but it seems like people on here don't either believe or it's never really happened at all.

I wonder if I came up on here with false expectations.