Changing the past

Groentje

Hello,

Is it possible to go back in time and warn yourself and by doing so prevent yourself from doing something ? I did some really really stupid things and I really really have to go back in time and prevent this, I just have to. Is there any legit possibility in doing so ? And if so, how? If not, why not ?

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Hello, Groentje, and welcome to Paranormalis. :)

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles... Many people come to Paranormalis asking the same questions you are.. Unfortunately, no one has been able to tell us how to change the past, or even how to travel back into the past... I don't think it's possible. If it were, we'd all do it. My best advice to you is to try your very best to learn from your mistakes and to move on... Everyone on Earth has made mistakes that they wish they could erase. Every single one of us...

I'm sorry if this isn't the answer you were hoping for. :( Is there no way to move on from whatever mistake you made?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hi and welcome to the forum. :)

I'm sure a lot of us can help you out in many ways, but probably not in ways that have to do with time travel, sadly. As PoisonApple said, if some of us were able to go back in time to fix things in our personal lives, we'd probably all do it all the time. While we're all looking for new ideas and theories to achieve time travel, I don't think any of us made it. If they did, they didn't tell us straight out about it yet.

Do you think the event you are referring to is going to have effects for the rest of your life? Are there concrete actions you can take to make things better right away?

We would be happy to discuss things with you and give you input as to how you can make things better, in any possible ways.

Groentje

Thank you both for your kind answers
I don't know if my mistakes will have consequences for the rest of my life, because I don't know how it will end and if it will get better.
However, it is possible that i do not have a long time to live anymore or it is possible that I will be disabled for the rest of my life. I cannot live with the idea that I did that to myself. The problem is that I led a very unfulfilling life. Now I have a lot of time to reflect and I don't understand myself I don't understand how I got myself into this. I can't believe that this may be it. If I do get through this healthy that I will have learned a lot, but the fear of my own mortality is hard to deal with.

I know that everybody would want to go back in the past and change things. We all have regrets. But for my own mental health I have to believe that maybe there is a way to go back in time and redo the past, I just have to keep looking :) It gets me through the hard times. This and the idea of an afterlife. Do you think there is an afterlife ?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I think that if it's impossible to change the past, it's also impossible for a child to die of a heart attack. We've got to stay open to all different kinds of possibilities here!

Here's some possible proof of time travel to the past: TIME TRAVELER POSED FOR PICTURE IN 1917 | Paranormalis

With everything else however, I have to agree with PoisonApple and Num7, because it's just not worth going back to change a few trivial mistakes. We all make little mistakes, and most of us learn from them. ;)

On the other hand, @Groentje, you might want to look at something that is actually worth changing. The first post in the link (thread) I'm about to provide is a written blueprint of my master plan to prevent the untimely deaths of Elvis and John Lennon. Link: Elvis Presley and John Lennon: Still Alive | Paranormalis

And, to answer your question of an afterlife, I absolutely do believe that there is one. There have been a whole bunch of stories told about an afterlife and people who have experienced it.

I hope all this helps!