check this out!

Snakey

check this out!

I got a weird email anyways this is how it goes I don't understand why anyone would write it but it goes like this.

help burst hot worst god forced repeat looked. single sincerely arm on
impossible, last say anyway carrying relative money jealous to-morrow short.
thinking referred we child prison big\" tired eat climbing continued also best
circumstances dress. bad succeed touched deceive often knowing quietly living
regard,
careful respect misspell oclock actual, referred deceive notice temper looking
red case\" left ticket dirty receipt loose social meant breath mischievous,
up case discuss weather was meeting grandfather plan dirty! got creature fortune
died wont. sandwich or former wide conduct fellow however center somewhere
anyway? hurried next moon fellow consider heard but talking miles own\" servants
arctic cry fail whether wood foreign?

It was a hotmail message when I tried to e-mail the person back it wouldn't let maybe you guys can decipher the code but anyways its late and I gotta get going I just thought I should bring it to your attention because then again it could just be a prank right?

Thanks and bye,
Mike

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
check this out!

As I understand it, some spammers spawn what is called Greeking in the text of a Spam mail to avoid certain types of filtration. Sotware generates random text to make it look like the e-mail has content. I've had dozens of them.

My favourite line from one was as a follows: "Random arse fluctuates on me pie eater of entropy"... I love this stuff.

Snakey

check this out!

Ohhhh, okay thanks for telling me about that I never had a email like that before maybe they were trying to offer me some product because I didnt add this but in the message there was a dead link.

Thanks,
Mike

CaryP

check this out!

Snakey, Grayson is right. This use of random language is to prevent spam emails from being filtered out. I've gotten hundreds, if not thousands of them over the last couple of years at my office. You may have some software that blocks the image from coming up. If you really wanted what was offered, don't you think you'd have gone looking for it, and found it by now? If it comes in a spam, it's generally worthless, is my experience.

Cary

XDrFirefly

check this out!

I think it's still neat to think it could be a secret writing telling you important infomation about... well anything.

dr ff