Christian's belong to the Father (vision)

lowlyservant

I had a vision one day. I was thinking of how we belong to Father God. I looked up and as I looked up, I saw my mother in spirit, who is in heaven. I felt her love and Father God's love surrounding her shining down on me like rays of sunshine. Father God had brought her love out. My mother had a blissful smile on her face, a happiness of which I had never seen before.

josiah

I had a vision one day. I was thinking of how we belong to Father God. I looked up and as I looked up, I saw my mother in spirit, who is in heaven. I felt her love and Father God's love surrounding her shining down on me like rays of sunshine. Father God had brought her love out. My mother had a blissful smile on her face, a happiness of which I had never seen before.
I'm not sure how to take this. It sounds like a pleasant vision, though, but whether it originates from God remains hidden to me. My instinct says that it may be a distraction intended to divert you from the task of repentance and seeking out God. I don't say this to be harsh or critical, but just to say that not all pleasant experiences are Divine and so one must use caution when presented with such. I'm not even right out claiming it wasn't from God, I'm just saying that it should be considered that it might not have been.