Confirmed Hoax Chronos Diminutive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Henry

@Lord Henry OMG, you actually got the idea of the toilet from me!!, when i told you in the Time Travellers thread that one of our previous members "Jaden" showed us a picture of a toilet claiming that was a time travel device!!! :ROFLMAO:
Thats three ideas ive given you now, the first being the Crystal Set, the second was DADARS and now the toilet!! (y) :D..
The "dummy" laying on the floor next to the CD with wire attached to it is brilliant!! :LOL:

If you are ever in Derby Lord i will buy you lunch, just send me a private message for the times, and we can have a big laugh lol :D
Ive really enjoyed your "spoof" postings, but the toilet in the background, plus the babies dummy on the floor is by far the very best!! :eek: :LOL:...Well Done mate!! (y)

Like Tesla I'm no stranger to scoff. The device is fully functioning and based on sound physics. Again you're seeing and reading things is that are not there. Explain to me where there is a child's pacifier in that picture?

I suspect if I'm ever foolish to meet up with you. I would find myself trussed up like a turkey, with one of your cronies from DADARS dribbling over me in a sweaty leather ski mask. As you make off with my apparatus.

Last edited:

dh1

where does the earplug wire attach to?
does the earplug help to fine tune the destination date targeted?
with the hdr there's a little inaccuracy when arriving at the chosen date. Can be a few months or a year off probably due to the mind influence of it.

does this device have an earth ground?

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

@Lord Henry OMG, you actually got the idea of the toilet from me!!, when i told you in the Time Travellers thread that one of our previous members "Jaden" showed us a picture of a toilet claiming that was a time travel device!!! :ROFLMAO:
Thats three ideas ive given you now, the first being the Crystal Set, the second was DADARS and now the toilet!! (y) :D..
The "dummy" laying on the floor next to the CD with wire attached to it is brilliant!! :LOL:

If you are ever in Derby Lord i will buy you lunch, just send me a private message for the times, and we can have a big laugh lol :D
Ive really enjoyed your "spoof" postings, but the toilet in the background, plus the babies dummy on the floor is by far the very best!! :eek: :LOL:...Well Done mate!! (y)

Like Tesla I'm no stranger to scoff. The device is fully functioning and based on sound physics. Again you're seeing and reading things is that are not there. Explain to me where there is a child's pacifier in that picture?

I suspect if I'm ever foolish to meet up with you. I would find myself trussed up like a turkey, with one of your cronies from DADARS dribbling over me in a sweaty leather ski mask. As you make off with my apparatus.
:LOL:.
The dummy is at the right hand side of whats supposed to be the base of that nicely hand painted tube that has a couple of things glued onto it, with the very end of the dummy clipped off it :D..
Its ok Lord, your "spoof"postings are safe with me, i know where youre coming from lol ;) :D..

Lord Henry

that thing at the base is a crystal earphone for sure i have ones just like it i reckonize that easy but like to see some schematics or is this thing really technical

Indeed it the housing from a crystal earphone with the insides modified. Anyone with rudimentary electronic skills could reproduce the apparatus, although they may have difficulty in reproducing the size. I would open it up but its a sod to get back in to the housing and in ten days I'm gone.

TimeFlipper

@Lord Henry So youre saying the unmodified crystal earphone brought you here, and now the modification to it is sending you back in time?.
are you going to tell us how it works? (y) :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.