Chronos Technologies, Inc

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Am sorry but I do not buy into the theory that you need to cave or mass around. I believe it to be totally and completely wrong. Certain death if you projected your time travel into a solid object rock or mountain, building or etc. It just does not hold logic to be a true statement.

If you investigate the work of attorney Andrew D. Basiago, then appeared on coast-to-coast on the dates listed below. I remember listening to the show and one of the greatest concerns was landing inside solid objects and causing instant death. Please check the following references if you wishto investigate this more. I totally believe that Andrew D Basiago has information that is accurate when it comes to time travel and teleportation. I also believe he was part of an experiment as a child dealing with time travel.

May 17, 2011 ... In the first half, attorney Andrew D. Basiago shared an update on his truth campaign involving time travel technologies. In discussing a recent ...

Andrew D. Basiago, 10, at Gettysburg, PA, on November 19, 1863, after being sent there from 1972 by DARPA's Project Pegasus via a "plasma confinement chamber" in East Hanover, NJ. Andy is the boy standing to the left in the foreground of the image. He is wearing the large shoes that were given to him by Gettysburg cobbler John Burns after he walked into Gettysburg barefoot and shivering in the brisk autumn air after arriving from the future. Andy says that this image was taken shortly after President Lincoln arrived on the dais to deliver the Gettysburg Address."

Date: 05-17-11
Host: George Noory
Guests:Andrew D. Basiago,

In the first half, attorney Andrew D. Basiago shared an update on his truth campaign involving time travel technologies. In discussing a recent news story about DARPA's advancement in video surveillance that could end public anonymity, he declared that "DARPA had far surpassed the performance of this kind of technology 40 years ago when I was serving on Project Pegasus" (as a child). He believes we're being prepared for the eventual truth about chronovision (technology to view past or future events), as well as teleportation into different times. The chronovisor, he explained, "generates a hologram of a past or future event...by driving an electromagnetic signal through an octagonal, an eight-sided array of bismuth crystals."

Basiago admitted that he hasn't seen the technologies since 1972 (when he left the program), and they may have been shelved, but, he added we do have some clues that chronovision persisted and was implemented by the US intelligence community. For more, see recaps from his show appearances on 11/11/09, and 11/11/10. He'll also be doing a speaking engagement this weekend in Los Angeles.

tflofasho

How come there isn't much talk about the plasma containment chambers? I've barely been coming across information about them just recently.