Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

Júlio_Eduardo

There has been in the past year a series of videos up on youtube with title " chronovisor immagine 1909-1944 Andreas Martell" I have been fascinated with these for awhile now and wonder if anyone can shed some light(no pun) on these? They show still images of German soldiers which if you look closely you can see line striation patterns as if it had been filmed off a tv.I've some cryptic clues from someone posting in the comments about how a chronovisor ws discoved by a Captain Leale Martelli inside a church in Leghorn Valle Benedetta in 1945.
Any comments most welcome! heres the links

The videos aren't publicly available anymore, for those who had the opportunity to see it, what was shown in those videos?

Armeno

The videos aren't publicly available anymore, for those who had the opportunity to see it, what was shown in those videos?
Per molto tempo pure io ,mi sono chiesto quale fosse realmente il vero significato di quei video,trovai la risposta per puro caso nel febbraio dello scorso anno quando la redazione mi chiese di scattare alcune foto di un aereo ritrovato dopo 40 anni nei boschi della Valle Benedetta,ma non é certo facile spiegarlo in due righe e tradotto in inglese

(English)

For a long time I too, wondered what the true meaning of those videos really was, I found the answer by pure chance in February last year when the editorial staff asked me to take some photos of a plane found after 40 years in the woods of the Valley Blessed, but it is certainly not easy to explain it in two lines and translated into English

Last edited by a moderator:

Fenrir

For a long time I too, wondered what the true meaning of those videos really was, I found the answer by pure chance in February last year when the editorial staff asked me to take some photos of a plane found after 40 years in the woods of the Valley Blessed, but it is certainly not easy to explain it in two lines and translated into English
Which one? The Dakota or the cessna?

Armeno

Comunque Julio Edoardo,i video in questione rappresentavano delle immagine del Capitano Leale Martelli,con sottofondo musicale,ho poi scoperto tramite una confidenza ,che tali video servivano alle streghe ,una specie di evocazione collettiva per allarmare tutte le Consorelle ,e avvertirle che i tempi erano maturi

(English)

However Julio Edoardo, the videos in question represented the image of Captain Leale Martelli, with background music, I then discovered through a confidence, that these videos were used by witches, a sort of collective evocation to alarm all the Sisters, and warn them that the times they were ripe

Armeno

Which one? The Dakota or the cessna?
Cessna,il piccolo piper,mentre mi avvicinavo al luogo del ritrovamento,ho incrociato una giovane ragazza con un cane, ho fatto caso a questa ragazza poiché piangeva senza un motivo apparente,era molto bella e con un corpo molto sinuoso,ed ecco che in un attimo ho rigollegato la scena ad un altro fatto accaduto alla Valle Benedetta molti anni prima,nel 1999 alla Sambuca,periodo in cui come volontario ero alla ricerca dell'ennesima donna scomparsa in quei luoghi,una certa Giuliana Casu,poi ritrovata morta suicida,ebbene anche in quell'occasione piú di 20 anni fá ,proprio davanti al convento della Sambuca incontrai la stessa ragazza con cane che piangeva e con lo stesso"fondoschiena" ,questo mi fece capire che si trattava della stessa persona ma non era affatto invecchiata ,infatti pareva ancora che avesse 20\25 anni,per questo non sono neppure andato a fotografare il Cessna,ma ho seguito la ragazza,ciò che ho scoperto in seguito nessun puó immaginare,una vera e propria strega ,divenuta tale poiché essendo incapace di concepire ,ha cercato nel Sabba un modo per essere fecondata,pare essere riuscita nell'intento,anche sé la gioia di poter avere una figlia é durata solo 7 anni ,perché al termine dei 7 anni ,come in precedenza concordato con le Consorelle,la bambina gli era stata sottratta per essere iniziata ad un percorso superiore che solo le vergini possono percorrere

(English)

Cessna, the little piper, as I approached the place of discovery, I met a young girl with a dog, I noticed this girl as she was crying for no apparent reason, she was very beautiful and with a very sinuous body, and here she is for a moment I reconnected the scene to another event that happened in Valle Benedetta many years earlier, in 1999 in Sambuca, a period in which as a volunteer I was looking for the umpteenth woman who disappeared in those places, a certain Giuliana Casu, later found dead by suicide, well, even on that occasion more than 20 years ago, right in front of the Sambuca convent, I met the same girl with a crying dog and with the same "back", this made me understand that it was the same person but she hadn't aged at all, in fact she still seemed to be 20\25 years old, that's why I didn't even go to photograph the Cessna, but I followed the girl, what I later discovered no one can imagine, a real witch, who became to this because, being unable to conceive, she sought a way to be fertilized in the Sabbath, she seems to have succeeded, even though the joy of being able to have a daughter only lasted 7 years, because at the end of the 7 years, as previously agreed with the Sisters, the little girl had been taken away from them to be initiated into a higher path that only virgins can travel

Art

139 pages ouch !
The result ? A video of nazi soldier from RMC Discovery filmed by a tiny wiko on an old cathodic television ?

LITTLE DOCTOR

Nel mio ultimo post ho puntualizzato alcuni aspetti inediti del capitano Leale Martelli del quale poco è conosciuto dal punto di vista bibliografico. Egli vestì la divisa delle SS italiane solo negli ultimi mesi di guerra. I vari documenti che accertavano la sua presenza al castello di Wewelsburg, andarono distrutti durante l’incendio che colpì la torre nord. Fu proprio durante l’ultima visita al castello che egli presentò il volume scritto di suo pugno dal titolo: “SS la formazione politico-militare della nuova Europa”. Tale volume si può trovare anche oggi in commercio, ma non nella più vasta versione originale. Il manuale fu redatto a Como da Leale durante il suo incarico negli uffici del “Ente Nazionale per l’Assistenza ai Profughi e la Tutela degli Interessi delle Province Invase”. Dato che sul finire del 1944 Leale Martelli faceva parte assieme ai camerati Vannini e Polvani del gruppo dirigente dei fascisti profughi, è bene precisare che per un certo periodo, Leale Martelli manteneva un doppio incarico: sia arruolatore delle SS italiane, sia dirigente della brigata “Sergio Gatti” che aveva il compito di mettere al sicuro i fascisti toscani e trasferirli al nord. Per questo adesso voglio narrare come si svolse l’ultima battaglia di Leale Martelli da camicia nera, prima di divenire un volontario delle SS a tutti gli effetti.

Durante l’estate del 1944 i partigiani del gruppo “Fiamme Verdi” scatenarono una feroce offensiva in alta montagna. In Valtellina caddero gli squadristi fiorentini Battistini, Bianchi e Tognini, gli stessi fascisti che Leale Martelli riuscì a salvare durante l’assedio di Firenze facendogli attraversare un tunnel segreto ancora esistente sotto il fiume Arno. Di questa vicenda scrissi abbondantemente in un mio post del 27 febbraio 2021 alla pagina 129. Nel tentativo di mettere in salvo i numerosi superstiti della brigata Sergio Gatti, Leale Martelli organizzò per il giorno 14 novembre 1944 un trasferimento della truppa su rotaie verso Milano. Il treno caricò il grosso della brigata a Sondrio. Tra questi c’era pure un giovane fascista di 15 anni porta gagliardetto e mascotte della brigata. Il giovane, anch’esso fiorentino, si chiamava Renato de Vita e anche lui era fuggito per spirito di avventura con Leale Martelli dal tunnel sotto il fiume Arno perché voleva diventare un vero fascista. Purtroppo il giovane Renato de Vita perse la vita tra le braccia di leale Martelli quando il convoglio ferroviario venne attaccato dai partigiani in località Morbegno. In quell’occasione anche il capitano venne ferito ad una gamba, ma riuscì a saltare dal vagone che era stato fatto saltare in aria e a radunare i suoi uomini che stavano subendo numerose perdite. Leale lanciando alcune bombe a mano riuscì a distruggere due postazioni di mitragliatrici nemiche, permettendo così ai suoi uomini di rispondere al fuoco e mettere in fuga i partigiani. Il cruento episodio sarà commemorato nel primo numero del periodico di questa federazione. Di seguito porto l’originale necrologio trascritto nei giornali della repubblica di Salò:

de Vita è il primo di noi che cade sulla strada del ritorno, è il primo di noi a marciare in testa al nostro gagliardetto, guidandoci in questo travaglio ed in questa battaglia che non potrà non darci la soddisfazione della vittoria”.

È inutile dire che fu proprio Leale Martelli a scrivere queste frasi. Ecco il motivo per cui Leale è da sempre ricordato come nemico giuratissimo dei partigiani.

(English)

In my last post I pointed out some unpublished aspects of Captain Leale Martelli of which little is known from a bibliographic point of view. He wore the uniform of the Italian SS only in the last months of the war. The various documents that ascertained his presence at Wewelsburg Castle were destroyed during the fire that struck the north tower. It was during his last visit to the castle that he presented the volume written in his own hand entitled: "SS the political-military formation of the new Europe". This volume can also be found on the market today, but not in the larger original version. The manual was drawn up in Como by Leale during his tenure in the offices of the "National Agency for Assistance to Refugees and the Protection of the Interests of the Invaded Provinces". Given that at the end of 1944 Leale Martelli was part, together with comrades Vannini and Polvani, of the leadership group of the fascist refugees, it should be noted that for a certain period, Leale Martelli held a dual role: both recruiter of the Italian SS and manager of the brigade " Sergio Gatti” who had the task of securing the Tuscan fascists and transferring them to the north. For this reason, I now want to tell you how Leale Martelli's last battle in the black shirt took place, before becoming a full-fledged SS volunteer.

During the summer of 1944 the partisans of the "Fiamme Verdi" group unleashed a ferocious offensive in the high mountains. In Valtellina, the Florentine squadristi Battistini, Bianchi and Tognini fell, the same fascists that Leale Martelli managed to save during the siege of Florence by making them go through a secret tunnel that still exists under the Arno river. I wrote abundantly about this story in my post dated February 27, 2021 on page 129. In an attempt to rescue the numerous survivors of the Sergio Gatti brigade, Leale Martelli organized for November 14, 1944, a transfer of the troops by rail to Milan. The train loaded the bulk of the brigade at Sondrio. Among these there was also a young 15-year-old fascist wearing the pennant and mascot of the brigade. The young man, also from Florence, was called Renato de Vita and he too had fled for a spirit of adventure with Leale Martelli from the tunnel under the Arno river because he wanted to become a true fascist. Unfortunately the young Renato de Vita lost his life in the arms of loyal Martelli when the railway convoy was attacked by the partisans in Morbegno. On that occasion the captain was also wounded in the leg, but managed to jump from the car that had been blown up and to gather his men who were suffering numerous losses. By throwing some hand grenades, Leale managed to destroy two enemy machine gun positions, thus allowing his men to return fire and put the partisans to flight. The bloody episode will be commemorated in the first issue of this federation's periodical. Below I bring the original obituary transcribed in the newspapers of the republic of Salò:

"de Vita is the first of us who falls on the way back, he is the first of us to march at the head of our pennant, guiding us in this ordeal and in this battle which cannot fail to give us the satisfaction of victory".

It goes without saying that it was Leale Martelli himself who wrote these sentences. This is why Leale has always been remembered as a sworn enemy of the partisans.