Cia releases remote viewing docs

Carl Miller

The question that comes and goes is related to physicality. Concerning the paranormal i prefer 'dealing wih physical evidences'. I feel myself more balanced in my paranormal studies when i talk about metal bending and Moon anomalies for the simple fact the both areas provide me with enough 'physicality' so that i can go on the man i am. You know i, just like you, i go out with my date. i am a widower i have the right to date someone. My date gets used to see the forks and knives bend, without a reasonable cause, in her house. Now and then i bend something for her to see. She gets desensitized over the exposure of so much compelling evidences, no one talks about it anymore and we go on dancing and having fun like any other normal creature in the world. OK.
Unlike her, specifically i do not comment about these weird stuff with anyone else normal in the world. i like to see people showing themselves off, but i prefer to remain on my own obscurancy.
This Moon stuff has physicality and has been studied since Adam and Eve for free lancer researchers. The d. d. WTF ing Moon is too close to Earth to be studied through telescopes. People have become stoned to see amazing unexplicable structures on the Moon. Some of them resembling protective shield over Craters made out of a glassy material. They only could not tell what the h. those shielding barriers were 'doing' on a land made for the elves and fairytales.

Last edited:

Angelhoney

@Angelhoney
Probably not, Angelhoney. If i was at the same level of development as Ingo Swann, perhaps i could view that location.
Despite having had paranormal experiences i hardly could validate any of my 'clairvoyant' adventures.
I feel more relaxed and at ease to my PK experiences since another person around me can help me judge them as not a hallucination.
A spoon in the very process of bending, while you are holding it while in the presence of a witness,:) is a thing that rules out any hoaxes.
Regarding metal bending or PK phenomena i can say that i do not need to relate only to myself in validating it as true.
In fact, Angelhoney, i like to be viewed or seen as an ordinary helper in the secretary room in a school somewhere or even as a Rock'n Roll old fashioned fan. The paranormal thing is an issue that i only value when it spontaneously happen in my life as a weird thing that i am not 100% comfortable with. The weirdness of my English is that this hellish language is not even spoken on my geopolitical domain and i deal with it as a wild horse.
Yeah it's true validdating whether what you're viewing is mere imagination or the real thing can be difficult indeed, thanks for being honest about it.
I think PK is so cool. I read CIA's declassified documents and it seems like it's a real phenomenon.

Angelhoney

@Angelhoney great minds must think alike. I did just that during a research trial. I got a clairvoyant with the assistance of a dowsing rod and map, to have a go at locating someone or something that would facilitate time travel. Through the clairvoyants help I located an individual who I later interviewed who claimed to be a time traveler.
Yeah I guess that is the case :D. Is that true? So what did he say, is he a mental or a physical time traveler?

Carl Miller

@Angelhoney
it is difficult to verify the validity of a clairvoyant experience. I remember Dr. Charles Tart doing the preface of the book by Robert Monroe. In most of the experiences Tart had to admit that Monroe could have missed the target. Once in a dozen experiences Monroe could verify the validity of only one. But concerning PK or physical experiences the experimenter may verify the validity relating to himself. This will bring him a feeling of emotional self satisfaction.
Now as to Basiago and the releasing of docs i have to myself, i sort of believe there must be some meat on such docs.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
There is a very close relationship between true RV type experiences and Imagination created ones. So little to differentiate between the two. For me sometimes I just know that that was a genuine viewing or experience of a real situation or place. You just know it, I don't know why, can't explain it, maybe intuition.. Unless I get that knowing feeling then everything else, no matter how real it feels, I have to treat just as a potential mind creation.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
The difficulty with remote viewing is not knowing which part is your imagination and which part is the actual viewing. When I tried it, I made sure my mind was blank and I had to cover my eyes to create darkness. It requires concentration. But inevitably, your mind will give you a picture of SOMETHING regardless.

Carl Miller

@i haven't watched the video yet. I intend to do whenever I have some time off.
Interestingly enough-something which has become to a certain extent a trendy issue is a book written by Ingo Swann called Penetration.
I do not know if it is still available on the internet. Once I got a free PDF sort of draft_a photocopy of the book in PDF for free. I lost the copy as I let my old PC fall to the ground.
Ingo's friend_ Dr. Charles T Tart told in an interview Ingo Swann only wishes to go around musings as an entertaining activity for his intellect. But insiders insist Ingo remote viewed mining activity on the Moon.
If you wish to have a bigger picture of Ingo's penetration. It makes us laugh cause everybody knows about Ingo s sexual orientation. Anyway putting the episode of the twins aside. Ingo got fascinated by these twins you will find a great lump of meat in his book regarding the Moon or the truth about the nature of the Moon.
The following video from David Hatcher Childress.

Last edited:

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
I find Ingo an interesting character and thoroughly believable in his interviews. He insists that he has carte-blanche to say whatever he likes as he has he never been signed up to any official secrets act equivalent but yet there are subjects that he clearly is uncomfortable talking about. The thing I like about him is that even though he does not like talking about certain subjects he is never vague, unlike people like Al Beilek (my opinion) who when pressed become more and more vague.

I have searched some time for 'Penetration' (no pun intended) you are lucky if you have a copy. The closest I can come is a French translation. If anyone out there has one I would be very interested in purchasing.

Carl Miller

@Snake Plissken
Ingo Swann, what a character! You know if you and I discourse on what was placed into public knowledge by internet since we have no ties to military and gov. our musing over 'conspiracy theorism' is considered only as an intellectual exercise.
Now I wonder the high degree of stress a whistleblower go throught for breaking important protocols regarding National Security.
What we know are Whitleblowers' claims most times in their death bed.
Anyway although they seem incredibly reliable we end up taking their claims for what they are as we do not have a concrete definite evidence to serve as a base to their claims. We talk about it as a faint probability only.
Ingo Swann is in my opinion that sort of personality that finds it extremely hard to remain silent over secrets. Anyway if he ever disclosed anything important he did it the right political correctness.
He told us simply that he saw 'smoke over the craters' and mining activity on the Moon. My friend 'this is something'.