Cia releases remote viewing docs

TimeFlipper

PDF]
Ingo Swann's 'PENETRATION' - WantToKnow.info
www.wanttoknow.info › ufos › penetrati...
Published in the United States by Ingo Swann
Here it is for free.

Did you notice the end of that information where it says, As of Aug 20.we are $5900 in the red.. Please donate here to support this vital work..
They just want money given to them, the information they supplied is just stuff all of us know about on Paranormalis my friend (y)..

TnWatchdog

PDF]
Here it is for free.

Did you notice the end of that information where it says, As of Aug 20.we are $5900 in the red.. Please donate here to support this vital work..
They just want money given to them, the information they supplied is just stuff all of us know about on Paranormalis my friend (y)..
Spend some of that money you have just laying around @TimeFlipper and stop their bleeding. With your donation you could get them back in the black. They would say...what a nice guy from the UK he is. lol

TimeFlipper

PDF]
Here it is for free.

Spend some of that money you have just laying around @TimeFlipper and stop their bleeding. With your donation you could get them back in the black. They would say...what a nice guy from the UK he is. lol

(y) :D..

Carl Miller

Gonna wear my iron glove, that one which was designed for meddlling with 'fire' and gonna hit some butts.
I give you a good address so that you may read your Penetration and you behave like that???? Naughty naughty kid. Lol!