CIA Remote Viewing Manual

TimeFlipper

Thanks for the manual. I guess it's a good reference for e beginner in this field.
Without telling my life story, on the sex over the internet, I found a lady who had near my abelites in a time of crisis. I can only say for security reasons, that she had seen though a deception that was being played on me.

I supposed misery loves company and we really clicked. I could reach that G spot over the net and I found this problem accidently as she was experiencing back problems. So I not only cured her back problems, but also fixed something else and she was very grateful for this.

I'm not saying here, "Hey everyone, let's go out and have sex over the internet". I'm simply saying that there's way other uses for the web, other than just boinking.

I was raised strict Catholic. Then went to a public school disaster in 4th grade. After elementary I attended a Junior High School which I really loved. It was neat, well ordered and my learning curve starting to come back up.

One thing I did love was the library the school had. I read about Theses and the Greeks and Greek gods. There was a link with the Iliad and Odyssey that really locked onto me. That odd connection with the Greek gods was renewed.

Years later after graduation, I read the book Psychic Warriors, to where the remote viewer hired by the Pentagon, was sent to find if there were Greek gods. He sure found them and they were real.

This was an odd adjustment for me, as I found out I could talk to two different types of gods. I was really sad to find that they had moved on, but the half man half goat faun known as Pan chose to stay behind. There was an encounter with him, to where he said he wanted to stay as he still loved the forest and trees on Earth and from time to time would take care of them.

When I read about this meeting of man and god, I felt like crying. Pan however, was in that certain cadre of those god and was very true to both his words and actions.* Note, Pan is not to be confused with Baphomet, who is the Satanic symbol for their church.

*A very long time ago, I was in the form of a warrior. Even then I had this ability mastered, but I don't know where I got it from. My father then was a figure of powerful royalty, but I never knew how later I would come to his side, if this were at all an asking or a wish.

If you're asking me one thing my fine friends, it is to count your blessing. This act, done by you, is one of the most important things that you can do on this world.

You've caught on to my humour! :D..

Art

Hahaha.
More seriously, remote viewing with 3th eyes can search place for traveling with gibbs like machine so rerethanks.

steven chiverton

Cobber, was the woman you were talking to on the phone Chinese?...I ask you this because the number 8 according to Chinese philosophy is a good luck number, and you could have been subconsciously aware of that for years..

Therefore it would be logical for a Chinese person to choose the number 8 for a house to live in...In other words you didn't remote view her house number, your excellent subconscious brought up your memory recall system, causing you to scrawl the number 8 down on paper..
she wasn't chineese she English her name was Debbie anyhow that was a bizarre experience then