CIA time travelers and frequencies that induce.

lamdo263

On the card table just pitched in; your own body can also induce these frequencies. Body can also act as an antenna does
Yes. And for some people it’s easier than others. The experiments they did were finding with adequate meditation experience in their past they were able to experience deeper states with the training they received and get there faster as well compared to those without the past experience. I went and further researched some of the cia references in the document and I found a rather interesting book from which the cia referenced called stalking the wild pendulum I’m still reading it but Very interesting stuff.

Well not with thread, Should have made myself clear, he did do it with mind power.
Ya it’s totally possible for some people naturally. This is just some way the government found works for a more widespread group of people. Those without the mentality/discipline to self induce astral experiences. As well as accelerating the speed at which someone can learn how to do this, by using this “gateway training” from the army/cia

Thunderbird

Ya it’s totally possible for some people naturally. This is just some way the government found works for a more widespread group of people. Those without the mentality/discipline to self induce astral experiences. As well as accelerating the speed at which someone can learn how to do this, by using this “gateway training” from the army/cia
There is a really easy method to Astral travel, I hate the outdated term 'astral travel', anyway, It is quite simple, and I am sure this has been mentioned many times here before.
It is best done on days when you can sleep in with no distractions, you go to bed around 10pm and wake up again around 3pm. Stay awake for around half an hour, then go back to sleep and when you are drifting off, simply imagine yourself flying. This is a method for lots of people that works.

TimeFlipper

There is a really easy method to Astral travel, I hate the outdated term 'astral travel', anyway, It is quite simple, and I am sure this has been mentioned many times here before.
It is best done on days when you can sleep in with no distractions, you go to bed around 10pm and wake up again around 3pm. Stay awake for around half an hour, then go back to sleep and when you are drifting off, simply imagine yourself flying. This is a method for lots of people that works.

Yep Astral Travel has been quoted as being simple, usually by members who have never experienced it for themselves ;) :D..
Anyway, I have always liked the term Astral Travelling or Projection that means, "relating to a non physical realm of existence to which various psychic and paranormal phenomena are ascribed, and in which the physical human body is said to have a counterpart"...Spiritual beings from the Astral Plane (Bing) :cool: :D..

I first came across the term Astral Travel during the late 1950s in one of Dennis Wheatleys thrilling black magic books, "Strange Conflict" :eek:..
During the "Cold War" between East and West, Russia America and other countries were allegedly experimenting with Astral Travelling, solely for the purpose of spying on each other...FYI, Sigmund Freud reckons dreaming of flying is a "sexual wish fulfilment", or more simply put, just going on a journey, but not by Astral means (y):D..