CIA time travelers and frequencies that induce.

Thunderbird

Yep Astral Travel has been quoted as being simple, usually by members who have never experienced it for themselves ;):D..
Anyway, I have always liked the term Astral Travelling or Projection that means, "relating to a non physical realm of existence to which various psychic and paranormal phenomena are ascribed, and in which the physical human body is said to have a counterpart"...Spiritual beings from the Astral Plane (Bing) :cool::D..

I first came across the term Astral Travel during the late 1950s in one of Dennis Wheatleys thrilling black magic books, "Strange Conflict" :eek:..
During the "Cold War" between East and West, Russia America and other countries were allegedly experimenting with Astral Travelling, solely for the purpose of spying on each other...FYI, Sigmund Freud reckons dreaming of flying is a "sexual wish fulfilment", or more simply put, just going on a journey, but not by Astral means (y):D..

Well speaking from someone who speaks from experience, yes it is physical, it is metaphysical.

You are physically dimension hopping.

Nothing to do with being spiritual, sorry to burst peoples' bubbles.

It relates to nature, this is what is natural.

I also read Dennis wheatley as a teenager, but this is totally unrelated.

Last edited:
There is a really easy method to Astral travel, I hate the outdated term 'astral travel', anyway, It is quite simple, and I am sure this has been mentioned many times here before.
It is best done on days when you can sleep in with no distractions, you go to bed around 10pm and wake up again around 3pm. Stay awake for around half an hour, then go back to sleep and when you are drifting off, simply imagine yourself flying. This is a method for lots of people that works.
I’ve similarly had this experience. I’ve also called it lucid dreaming. There’s some techniques I’ve been familiar with that I’ll share.
First be well rested. Like you described.
Second once awoken. Go pee or something brief. Like grab water. But physically try/tell yourself to not wake back up. Kinda take it easy and slow during this small task. Even try not to open your eyes all the way. Imagine being super drowsy even though you just woke up.
third go back to bed. When you lay down. Close your eyes. And if you did step two correctly you’ll be able to fall back asleep pretty quickly. But this time instead of clearing my mind to sleep I had a habit of telling myself (it’s just a dream) similar to a meditative trance. This helped me recognize I was dreaming rather than feeling like said dream was reality.
from here at step four there’s a couple paths you can take... from here you can..
Fall asleep and try to recognize you’re in a dream by various techniques.
or
Fall asleep and try to induce a out of body experience through techniques.

ive been successful with both but both are very hard to become a master at performing.
Let me elaborate

if I want to lucid dream (recognize your in a dream) some techniques I’ve taken to mind that have worked for me. First Pay attention to detail. Your hands may be deformed or odd shaped or not same sized. Mirrors are deformed shaped or odd sized. You look weird in the mirror and somethings not right. Doors. Oddly shaped or sized. Stuff like this is a key to freeing yourself from being “stuck dreaming like a real life experience” and into in a dream that you know is a dream. Which you are the master of. And control all.
The realization was the hardest part for me. The next step is to not let yourself get too excited because you will wake up. This can be really hard. From here you have to develop your own techniques.

back to oob exp. I’ve only done this a very few times. In order to do this fourth step I had to fall asleep and when I’m falling asleep I imagined myself falling up. Or being pulled up. Another technique is rolling out of your body. Without physically doing these things obviously. At some point if I did succeed it’s a very weird/euphoric/scary experience all in one for at least myself. A few times I’d wake up immediately. A few times not. A few times the first manipulation that was extreme of the dream world would cause me to wake up from excitement. From here you gotta develop techniques that work with your body.

from my experience both lucid dreaming and astral projection are both very difficult to master and takes years. Some people it could come intuitively. This is how I found these things in the first place. But mastering them? Very hard in my opinion.
So really quick I wanted to share my experience with recovery from crazy stuff happening in the dream state. I’ve been stuck in blackness, stuck getting attacked or something in a nightmare, stuck out of my body, stuck not able to move. All kinds of stuff. But there’s some techniques that have saved me. One of them is this. Verify you’re dreaming. (Hand technique or something, pain, whatever worked for you) then dive into the ground or downward as hard as you can. This may be hard but just verify and once you know you are. Dedicate and do it. This technique has got me out of some pretty odd situations. Sometimes from here I’d wake up. Sometimes I wouldn’t though and I’d get stuck in black but a little more so able function better than previously. From here if stuck. Draw a painting in your head (not literally) but envision a mountain. And a stream. And a meadow and flowers. Build a landscape and finally picture yourself there and just develop it till you can resume function in the dream state or you wake up. This final technique has ended up getting me out of the blackness as a secondary technique to diving into the ground that had freed me out of a bad situation the first time.

this is real techniques I’ve personally used and studied for myself. None of these are easy. It may come more natural to some than others. And lastly. It may be cliche. But pray to god. Appreciate what life is and has given you and those around you. This last technique has allowed me to do these techniques with less bad dreams or experiences. “Bad vibes beings” in the astral state are like a neighborhood thief. They’re opportunistic and are more likely to prey on those that are in a beaten down or are in a negative state or aren’t appreciative to life.
So good luck to you all. Serious. I’d love to hear others techniques

Well speaking from someone who speaks from experience, yes it is physical, it is metaphysical.

I honestly agree it’s natural and understand it’s a metaphysical ability. I do however think some people descriptions may vary based on their knowledge bank or life experience. So there’s times to use fancy words like metaphysical. But the simplified version that most people may be able to associate with may be verbalized as “spiritual” as some people could correlate that as “from within” that being said. My last post above I tried to take a universal approach (aside from the praying technique) and just said “dream state” “out of body” “lucid dream” and “astral project”. I feel these are pretty universal terms used when doing research into these experiences. But to each is own. If you feel metaphysical is physical then that’s your interpretation. And who’s to say you’re wrong. Unless I see a peer reviewed scientific community universally recognized published paper on a topic it’s hard to say what’s what. It’s up to interpretations.
Lastly I do want to say one thing ...
majority of people today act like they’re married to their thoughts.
I really want everyone to think about this.
Are you married to your thoughts? I know I’m not.
My thoughts can say some dumb things sometimes.
I definitely don’t want to be married to all my thoughts. Heck no. So that being said. Generally people defend their statements to the end. And it’s really like open your eyes people. Get out of that tunnel vision. See life from someone else’s shoes. Imagine you were them. Don’t be so hard on them if they’re incorrect. Rather guide them to success. Treat others how you wish to be treated yourself.
Much love everyone. We are all living on the same sphere you know... imagine treating everyone in your house poorly. You’d not like living there. Well large scale it’s no different. Treat the community good. Pay it forward ;)

TimeFlipper

Iam certain you did read some Dennis Wheatley books, but perhaps not "Strange Conflict" :devilish: :D..

Thunderbird

You sound like a school teacher!
Please don't put words into my mouth.

Not sure why you think the word 'Metaphysical' is fancy? But there you go. Maybe that word is too long for you? I Think you're insulting most people's intelligence on this forum.

I said Physical and metaphysical, NOT! Spiritual, there is a difference.

As for oobs being a simple process, well yes it is for me and can be for other people that have not had the experience and wish to. People over-explain the process, it is not complicated. It obviously helps to be in a good headspace and relaxed, but this is not always so.

As for putting up little smilie faces doubting my 'oob' experience, you are calling me a liar, that I will not have.

I have been astral travelling since I was a tot. I speak from years of experience, so do not call me a liar!

'IncommensurableLoop' and 'Timeflipper' are being disrespectful, contradicting my choice of words! Put simply for you, mentioning Dennis wheatley, a satanic author, has nothing to do with my post, do not make false assumptions about my experiences and do not call me a liar.

I have just joined this forum and read some amazing subjects so far, and made a couple of friends to boot. I have some stories to offer, but not at the moment because of this naive, condescending response.

reaction to my response.

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

You sound like a school teacher!
Please don't put words into my mouth.

Not sure why you think the word 'Metaphysical' is fancy? But there you go. Maybe that word is too long for you? I Think you're insulting most people's intelligence on this forum.

I said Physical and metaphysical, NOT! Spiritual, there is a difference.

As for oobs being a simple process, well yes it is for me and can be for other people that have not had the experience and wish to. People over-explain the process, it is not complicated. It obviously helps to be in a good headspace and relaxed, but this is not always so.

As for putting up little smilie faces doubting my 'oob' experience, you are calling me a liar, that I will not have.

I have been astral travelling since I was a tot. I speak from years of experience, so do not call me a liar!

'IncommensurableLoop' and 'Timeflipper' are being disrespectful, contradicting my choice of words! Put simply for you, mentioning Dennis wheatley, a satanic author, has nothing to do with my post, do not make false assumptions about my experiences and do not call me a liar.

I have just joined this forum and read some amazing subjects so far, and made a couple of friends to boot. I have some stories to offer, but not at the moment because of this naive, condescending response.

reaction to my response.
I believe ya.
I've been astral traveling as well it's quite fun.
people on this forum can be quite the jerks....as you have found out.
num7 doesn't like to moderate it much

mullac998

I believe ya.
You've done some what astral travel but yet you can never remember leaving your body... so more false information we all travel by default in our sleep the fact is to do it when we choose too...

TimeFlipper

I believe ya.

You can Astrally pop over to see me anytime you like NP, the only warning is that my personal Delta Time Generator automatically triggers when alternative dimensional entities (Astral Travellers) are sensed, and those entities are then transferred to another dimension, which means your own "psychic astral umbilical cord" that is attached to your body, is broken and you stay in that dimension, forever!! :eek::LOL:..

If you want proof of what I have said, all you have to do is go onto You Tube and bring up the, "Delta T Generator and the Philadelphia Experiment video".....Preston Nichols explains everything to you at the back end of that video...He also explains how to construct the Delta Time Generator...Looking forward to seeing you NP, Happy Astral Travelling my very good buddy, 10/10 breaker break :cool::D..

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

You can Astrally pop over to see me anytime you like NP, the only warning is that my personal Delta Time Generator automatically triggers when alternative dimensional entities (Astral Travellers) are sensed, and those entities are then transferred to another dimension, which means your own "psychic astral umbilical cord" that is attached to your body, is broken and you stay in that dimension, forever!! :eek::LOL:..

If you want proof of what I have said, all you have to do is go onto You Tube and bring up the, "Philadelphia Experiment and the Delta Time Generator video".....Preston Nichols explains everything to you at the back end of that video...He also explains how to construct the Delta Time Generator...Looking forward to seeing you NP, Happy Astral Travelling my very good buddy, 10/10 breaker break :cool::D..
if you say so bud

TimeFlipper

If you want proof of what I have said, all you have to do is go onto You Tube and bring up the, "Delta T Generator and the Philadelphia Experiment video".....Preston Nichols explains everything to you at the back end of that video...He also explains how to construct the Delta Time Generator...Looking forward to seeing you NP, Happy Astral Travelling my very good buddy, 10/10 breaker break :cool::D..

Sorry to say there was an inaccuracy in my previous posting of this, and I also included the "Delta T Generator and the Philadelphia Experiment" video for every member to see" (y):D..