Civil Rights and You: A study in modern extinction.

virtualgirl

Re: Civil Rights and You: A study in modern extinction.

No, I have never heard of him. I can't find him in any anti-Bush blogs either. He must have moved. I show him in Flagstaff, not Pheonix.

Keroscene

Note to self-- beware of suicidal groundskeepers with concealed semi-automatic pistols medicated on "behavioral drugs."

Harte

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"K@t 5\")</div>
every once in a while i pop my head up and prove that i'm still alive...:D

check out this article...anyone heard of this guy? i found this while looking something else up...[/b]

Kevin Walsh has not been charge with any crimes, but the Secret Service had him locked up in a Mental Hospital saying he is a danger to the public which is a lie.
Walsh said he was reaching for the gun to shoot himself, and that he resisted the officers because he feared the police and Secret Service would mistreat him in custody.

Anybody else seeing the inconsistency here?
Harte

Keroscene

http://members.tripod.com/snotty_news/wb597.html

It appears Kevin J Walsh is also anti-semitic.

At least they tried calling him before they arrested him, maybe that was too intrusive on his rights. I suppose if he really wanted to avoid all this he could have simply awnsered the phone, but where would the fun be in that?

Check out this lunacy'

LA Law Enforcement Wants "Registration" Of Political Dissidents

Los Angeles, California -- Los Angeles Sheriff Lee Baca is trying to push the California State Legislature to adopt a law that would require the registration and publication of the names political dissidents, in a manner similar to that of criminal sex offenders.

"These Nazi white-supremacist groups are classic examples of people who slide underneath the First Amendment and at the same time commit these hate- crime acts," Baca today told the LA Daily News, "I think they need to be looked after and monitored for quite a long period of time."

Baca's legislation, which is ridiculously un-Constitutional and extremely unlikely to pass, would order the arrest of all people in California who hold "white nationalist" political views, loosely defined to include everything from "neo-Nazis" to anti-immigrant conservatives, for the purpose of photographing and fingerprinting them, and placing their personal information on a publically accessible list of "hate criminals" that would mirror California's existing "sex offender" database.

http://www.libertyforum.org/showflat.php?C...umber=293662485