ClassicalFan626 Is No Longer a Moderator

Mr Scientist

I don't plan on getting one. I'm still waiting for the natural immunity certificate to be created though.
You may not plan to get one but unfortunately you'll be forced to have one, as the the not so great reset involve getting rid of two-thirds of the population. And I suspect your old and no longer a productive member of the population.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
You may not plan to get one but unfortunately you'll be forced to have one, as the the not so great reset involve getting rid of two-thirds of the population. And I suspect your old and no longer a productive member of the population.

I plan on hiding out till those that took the vaccine discover they have been poisoned with the vaccine. Breakthrough infections? Hardly! It is just the first sign that these people no longer have working immune systems. Then there will be a mass revolt. It will be a death sentence to be in government after that.

Mr Scientist

I plan on hiding out till those that took the vaccine discover they have been poisoned with the vaccine. Breakthrough infections? Hardly! It is just the first sign that these people no longer have working immune systems. Then there will be a mass revolt. It will be a death sentence to be in government after that.
I would; like I have done,, is keep a good supply of food in the pantry. As your find you won't be allowed in supermarkets or malls unless you can show proof of double vaccination. I have built up a few years supply.