Cold Electricity, Cold Electricity Properties, and Physics

This thread is dedicated to the discussion of the physics of the alleged “Cold Electricity” and usage

I’ve heard of a type of current flow that leads to a phenomenon known as cold electricity. Many give credit to its discovery from Nikola Tesla, and claim it’s currents lead to the cooling of electrical loads. I have a hard time trusting the sources, but if you know me, you know I’m gonna try it out anyways. Any thoughts?

NaturalPhilosopher

legit
check out floyd 'sparky' sweet's "vacuum triode amplifier(VTA for short)

it had to be chained down from flying in the air while producing a back EMF current that would freeze the wires and produce frost when shorted out.

was producing antigravity and free electricity same time.

Last edited:
legit
check out floyd 'sparky' sweet's "vacuum triode amplifier(VTA for short)

it had to be chained down from flying in the air while producing a back EMF current that would freeze the wires and produce frost when shorted out.

was producing antigravity and free electricity same time.
Does cold electricity have any time dilation effects?

TimeFlipper

This thread is dedicated to the discussion of the physics of the alleged “Cold Electricity” and usage

I’ve heard of a type of current flow that leads to a phenomenon known as cold electricity. Many give credit to its discovery from Nikola Tesla, and claim it’s currents lead to the cooling of electrical loads. I have a hard time trusting the sources, but if you know me, you know I’m gonna try it out anyways. Any thoughts?

I admire the tremendous amount of work you have obviously put in to complete the myriad of topics you have raised so far (y):D..

Harte

"Cold electricity" uses positrons instead of electrons.
There are electrons everywhere, and when a positron comes in contact with an electron they are both completely annihilated.

The idea is then utterly useless, unless whatever you're generating "cold electricity" with is made of antimatter itself, along with all your components, wiring, etc.

Harte