Cold war government experiments?

CindyT

Hi all,

Just signed up to this forum and have become fascinated with the John Titor case. I was wondering... were ever any rumored government sponsored time-travel experiments during the cold war period. It seems that in the years after the alleged Roswell incident, there were alot of things going on in what we know as 'Area 51'. There are several stories written on this subject, including the on-line 'A Travel Through Time' (sort of tongue-and-cheek) and hard cover 'Time Stand Still'. Any thoughts?

Regards,
Cindy

CaryP

Welcome Cindy,

There are newspaper articles in Pravda that detail the Soviet efforts and experiments with time travel. I don't have the links handy, but if I find them, I'll post them. There are also reports of a "swirling fog" at the south pole that American and Russian scientists have been experimenting with. Several balloons have been floated in this fog with an assortment of instruments, including a time recording device. If memory serves, every time the balloons were retrieved, the clock had recorded that it was back in the mid 1960's. Again, no immediate links on hand, but I'll post when I find them. So, if the newspaper accounts are to be believed, yes, at least the Soviets/Russians and the US have had some involvement with time travel experiments.

Cary

StarLord

Cary, How is it possible to manufacture a clock that moves forward normaly but then is susposed to record the backward progression of time? That has to be a serious amount of reverse second ticks to make it back to the 60's

Are they sure that cloud wasn't let lose by Osley or Sandoz Industries and it's made of LysergicDiathylmide Acid and perhaps the folks there inhaled too much? :)

The other story is that it is the opening to ET's largest base here on the Earth

The Federation

Originally posted by CindyT+Sep 8 2004, 08:36 AM--><div class='quotemain'>Hi all,

Just signed up to this forum and have become fascinated with the John Titor case. I was wondering... were ever any rumored government sponsored time-travel experiments during the cold war period.
[/b]

Welcome Cindy!

I have read of 3 possible government related time travel programs.

The first is PROJECT RAINBOW a supposed government run time-travel program based off of alien technology received in a secret treaty (Project began 194?, id have to check).

William Cooper who wrote in my opinion one of the best conspiracy books of all time (Behold a Pale Horse), covers this program briefly in his book. Incidentally enough, Mr. Cooper was shot to death in my home state by sheriffs shortly after making comments to the media regarding something else going on with 911.

I could go on all day about this man and the wide range of things he came into contact with while in naval intelligence but I would just recommend to you that you buy the book-its worth it.

The second was a supposed byproduct of the Philadelphia Experiment, plenty of books out on this.

The third being the Montauk Experiment (also known as the Phoenix I II III Experiments), which utilized a special chair made from alien/human technology resulting in Astral Projection/Time Travel and according to writers alot more.

<!--QuoteBegin-CindyT
@Sep 8 2004, 08:36 AM
It seems that in the years after the alleged Roswell incident, there were a lot of things going on in what we know as 'Area 51.' There are several stories written on this subject, including the on-line 'A Travel Through Time' (sort of tongue-and-cheek) and hard cover 'Time Stand Still.' Any thoughts?

Regards,
Cindy
[snapback]8835[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Mr. Cooper address's Area 51 in his book as well. He asserts that Area 51 is not normally used for UFO storage but more for storage and testing of human/alien hybrid aircraft. To my knowledge I know of no time-travel related events happening with Area 51.

Federation

The_Ruffneck

well we know north/south poles are magnetic and the philadelphia experiment had to do with magnetism , possible link?

The Federation

Originally posted by The_Ruffneck@Sep 25 2004, 09:47 PM
well we know north/south poles are magnetic and the philadelphia experiment had to do with magnetism , possible link?

Its possible, as Ive said the feeling I get from the books on the subject are that the time distortions experienced as a result of the invisibility goal were not intended.

They (books on the subject) go into it further stating that they might have discovered an unknown relationship between gravity and magnetism which might have given them a basis for viable time-travel.

If William Cooper was correct about PROJECT RAINBOW, im curious how much of the project was built on alien technology and how much was built on Jessup/Einstein/Tesla work.

Thanks
Federation

CaryP

Cindy,

Sorry to take so damned long to find this article. I found it on a site that I believe is run by one of the members here, Razimus. Old Raz and I haven't gotten off on a good foot, but the site has a lot of "stuff" about TT. Check it out.

Cary

Time Can be Turned Back

On March 1st 2004, PRAVDA.RU the Russian internet news site reported on a story about a time traveling weather balloon. It is still unknown whether this story is true or not, no other news sources are known to have confirmed this story. Note: Pravda.ru is known to be a tabloid, this story is most likely untrue.

By Olga Zharina
PRAVDA.Ru Writer
Monday, March 1st, 2004
Translated by Maria Gousseva

Eight years ago, American and British scientists who conducted investigations in Antarctica made a sensational discovery. US physicist Mariann McLein told the researchers noticed some spinning gray fog in the sky over the pole on January 27 which they believed to be just ordinary sandstorm. However, the gray fog did not change the form and did not move in the course of time. The researchers decided to investigate the phenomenon and launched a weather balloon with equipment capable to register the wind speed, the temperature and the air moisture. But the weather balloon soared upwards and immediately disappeared.

In a little while, the researchers brought the weather balloon back to the ground with the help of a rope attached to it before. They were extremely surprised to see that a chronometer set in the weather balloon displayed the date of January 27, 1965, the same day 30 years ago. The experiment was repeated several times after the researchers found out the equipment was in good repair. But each time the watch was back it displayed the past time. The phenomenon was called \"the time gate\" and was reported to the White House.

Today investigation of the unusual phenomenon is underway. It is supposed that the whirl crater above the South Pole is a tunnel allowing to penetrate into other times. What is more, programs on launching people to other times have been started. The CIA and the FBI are fighting for gaining control over the project that may change the course of history. It is not clear when the US federal authorities will approve the experiment.

Famous Russian scientist Nikolay Kozyrev conducted an experiment to prove that moving from the future to the past was possible. He substantiated his views with the hypotheses on instant information spreading through physical characteristics of time. Nikolay Kozyrev even supposed that \"time could execute the work and produce energy.\" An American physics theorist has arrived at a conclusion that time is what existed before existence of the world.

It is known that each of us feels a different course of time under different conditions. Once lightning hit a mountain-climber; later the man told he saw the lightning got into his arm, slowly moved along it, separated the skin from the tissues and carbonized his cells. He felt as if there were quills of thousands hedgehogs under his skin.

Russian investigator of anomalous phenomena, philosopher and author of numerous books Gennady Belimov published his article under the headline \"Time Machine: First Speed On\" in the newspaper On the Verge of Impossible. He described unique experiments conducted by a group of enthusiasts led by Vadim Chernobrov, the man who began creation of time machines, devices with electromagnetic pumping in 1987. Today the group of enthusiasts can slow down or speed up the course of time using special impact of the magnetic field. The biggest slowing down of time made up 1.5 seconds within an hour of the equipment's operation in labs.

In August 2001, a new model of the time machine meant for a human was set in a remote forest in Russia's Volgograd Region. When the machine even operated on car batteries and had low capacity, it still managed to change the time by three per cent; the change was registered with symmetrical crystal oscillators.

At first, the researchers spent five, ten and twenty minutes in the operating machine; the longest stay lasted for half an hour. Vadim Chernobrov said that the people felt as if they moved to a different world; they felt life here and \"there\" at the same time as if some space was unfolding. \"I cannot define the unusual feelings that we experienced at such moments.\"

Neither TV nor radio companies reported the astonishing fact; Gennady Belimov says the Russian president was not informed of the experiment. However, he tells that already under Stalin there was a Research Institute of the Parallel World. Results of experiments conducted by Academicians Kurchatov and Ioffe can be now found in the archives. In 1952, head of the Soviet secret police organization Lavrenty Beria initiated a case against researchers participating in the experiments, as a result of which 18 professors were executed by shooting and 59 candidates and doctors of physical sciences were sent to camps. The Institute recommenced its activity under Khruschev. But an experimental stand with eight leading researchers disappeared in 1961, and buildings close to the one where experiments were conducted were ruined. After that, the Communist Party political bureau and the Council of Ministers decided to suspend researchers of the Institute for an uncertain period.

The program was resumed in 1987 when the Institute already functioned on the territory of the Soviet Union. A tragedy occurred on August 30, 1989: an extremely strong explosion sounded at the Institute's branch office on the Anjou islands. The explosion destroyed not only the experimental module of 780 tons but also the archipelago itself that covered the area of 2 square kilometers. According to one of the versions of the tragedy, the module with three experimenters collided with a large object, probably an asteroid, in the parallel world or heading toward the parallel world. Having lost its propulsion system, the module probably remained in the parallel world.

The last record made in the framework of the experiment and kept at the Institute archives says: \"We are dying but keep on conducting the experiment. It is very dark here; we see all objects become double, our hands and legs are transparent, we can see veins and bones through the skin. The oxygen supply will be enough for 43 hours, the life support system is seriously damaged. Our best regards to the families and friends!\" Then the transmission suddenly stopped.

Source: PRAVDA.RU
Original source: http://english.pravda.ru/science/19/94/379...experiment.html

pauli

Wow! Interesting article Cary. Thanks for tracking it down and posting it for us.

Justinian

I'm going to bring this topic back up. I also agree that William Cooper wrote a very good book. Really opened my eyes to a lot of things going on around me. However... Caveat: his whole chapter on the US Army being a Satanic cult is pretty assinine because it's all based on his experience with a select small group of individuals. So he basically profiled the entire Army on the fact that a small group were worshipping the devil. And for those of you that post in the conspiracy section of Paranormalis and have never read his book, I suggest that you stop whatever you are doing and read it. The next step after reading his book would be to read "The Stargate Conspiracy" by Lynn Picknett. This book picks apart certain conspiracy theories and justifies why they can be proven false.