Colorado Massacre Linked To Historic Bank Fraud

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Tighten your seatbelt. I found this on the net a few minutes ago and there are not a lot of info about it yet.

Here it comes:
A highly disturbing Ministry of Finance report on the largest bank fraud in history that is circulating in the Kremlin today warns that it is “within the realm of possibility” that the shocking movie massacre in Colorado this past week is but another “integral part” in the deliberate plan put in place by Western banking elites and their allies to collapse the global economy.

Most important to note about James Holmes, however, this report says, is that his father, Robert Holmes, was said to have been scheduled to testify within the next few weeks before a US Senate panel on the largest bank fraud scandal in world history that is currently unfolding and threatens to destabilize and destroy the Western banking system.

Robert Holmes, whose “blueblood” family links go back to the Mayflower, is known throughout the global banking community as being the creator of one of the most sophisticated computer algorithms ever developed and is credited with developing predictive models for financial services; credit and fraud risk models, first and third party application fraud models and internet/online banking fraud models.

Even worse, according to this report, Holmes recently completed his work on what is called one of the most sophisticated computer algorithms ever developed that not only uncovered the true intent of this massive fraud, but is, also, able to trace the Trillions of Dollars “lost” to the exact bank accounts of the elite classes who have stolen it.

Ministry intelligence officials note in this report that it is “no coincidence” that this Colorado massacre occurred within minutes of London’s Guardian News Service releasing their shocking report this past Saturday (21 July) titled “Wealth Doesn't trickle Down – It Just Floods Offshore, Research Reveals” as Robert Holmes algorithms were said used to discover this massive fraud scheme.
Click to read the complete article: Colorado Massacre Linked To Historic Bank Fraud

It looks like nothing happens for nothing, right?

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I saw a report a few years back about the illuminati that spoke of the very thing you say 7 that everything that happens on the world stage is planned out to the smallest detail to insure that the outcome is exactly what is desired by the elect to serve there perpose of total control over the public/masses of the world this news does not surprise me at all. it sickens me and further strengthins my desire to totally remove myself from the social community, being a hermit in the wilds of the mountians:(

BlastTyrant

it's amazing the things that slip by un-noticed by the media, we hear about celebritys outfits more than we do the things going on that matter, such as storys like this. And even if it gets pbulished, the majority won't care ether way, its sickening

Loopi

The Bearded One
By most theories they control the media so we "wouldn't" hear anything that would hint towards their plans... But YES. It's sickening ...But the Villian in me is amazed they pulled it off thus far. I mean it's pretty impressive, Logically. I just hope they to are impressed with us when the plan falls apart with a few gallons of diesel and few great ideas. :ROFLMAO: But I try to be the optimist and I'm really pulling for the peace and harmony plan first.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
it truely saddens me to think that dear old grandpa was rite so many years ago.... when he told me that this old world was a lost cause.. that folks just don't give a shit any more.. he then went into a drunken rant about how everyone was useing all them damn chemicals on there fields and killin off all the fish in the creek along with the bugs on the corn... funny thing is thow now some 45 years later we have an epidemic of here-to-fore unknown of illness's killing off folks by the thousnds,,and all while the chemical company's get rich from selling new drugs to manage the symptoms but never actually cure the illness....just like this kid was spose to be seeing a head shrinker and was most likely taking one or five diffrent meds to silence the voices in his head...I am sure in the comming weeks they will leak it to the press that he was not taking the perscribed meds and that was a factor in his actions......