Comment On The Site After A While

:) I just wanted to express how pleased I am to be a member of this group/site/whatever, though not large in number, it makes up in quality and have shared this with other members in other groups I am a member of. The topics, in general and specific, are interesting , with enough variety to make every major heading, a guidepost of what might be included in it. Not a lot of that out there, i know. Just the way it is structured is helpful and the mamagement is one of the best I have to see and deal with. Shame he can't becloned and placed in ssome other sites I know. In summary, I do not hessitate in refering other here and have no problem in talking about the virtures of it.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
This is a great feedback, I truly appreciate it and I'm sure everyone will. :)

I'm doing my best to make this community enjoyable for every of its members and accessible for everyone who's interested to think and discuss. As long as we stay together and continue sharing about numerous topics, opinions and thoughts, Paranormalis gains in quality, visibility and much more.

Each single member makes the difference. You guys rock.

:) I just wanted to express how pleased I am to be a member of this group/site/whatever, though not large in number, it makes up in quality and have shared this with other members in other groups I am a member of. The topics, in general and specific, are interesting , with enough variety to make every major heading, a guidepost of what might be included in it. Not a lot of that out there, i know. Just the way it is structured is helpful and the mamagement is one of the best I have to see and deal with. Shame he can't becloned and placed in ssome other sites I know. In summary, I do not hessitate in refering other here and have no problem in talking about the virtures of it.

Well it's not April anymore. freezing my bunns off in Jan. Site is, well, what can I say, I'll sound like an echo from that I said last April ecept it's better..Still one of the best around and it will take one impressive site for me to consider going anywhere else.

If the truth be known, the attitude of "management" toward making improvements has a whole lot to do with it, as in keeping it current, modern as possible, etc.:)