Comment on the "unification" by fools.

iooqxpooi

www.space-time-mass.com/explanation

Look there and then look at this comment.

"Just a small comment(I read the first page)- The atmosphere is to the Earth as Plasma is to the Universe. I am not saying that there is an ether, but the Universe is not a true vacuum. Thus basically knocking down the supports of your theory."-by IooqXpooI.(me)

The only reason that I'm doing this is because they don't even let in comments!

Phoenix

I don't think they said plasma, they seem to make the mass of space time the equivalent of atmosphere. I don't see how your suggestion that space is not a true vacuum knocks off the support to their theory.

I am somewhat confused as to the motive and method for this counter argument to their proposal.

iooqxpooi

They state that there must be another mass compressing the cloud, in some way, and since there seems to be none, they put in 'space-time'. There is one, and this is plasma.

Phoenix

Originally posted by iooqxpooi@Sep 8 2004, 03:33 PM
They state that there must be another mass compressing the cloud, in some way, and since there seems to be none, they put in 'space-time'. There is one, and this is plasma.
hmmm,

can you explain this further.

In truth I am not sure how effective the cloud argument was to begin with. Seeing two pictures that look simular from a give angle and circumstance really does not convince me that the processes are analogous. I thus find their argument of the rain cloud with the sun lit behind it and the nebula looking simular to be a week case for the idea of time space mass.

Can you first explain why it is they felt mass was necessary to make the nebula look like a rain cloud lit from behind. Then explain how plasma fits into this.

iooqxpooi

Well air is mass, and it forms an atmosphere which stops the clouds from expanding like crazy, etc. They felt that since the universe is a true vacuum(or so they thought), there must be something stopping the clouds from going crazy. They just put in space-time mass.