Communication with spirits.

solodroid

I want to know, because I have heard contradicting theories that communicating with spirits, ghosts, or the "other side" If you will, causes them to recognise you. I have heard that speaking to them will draw them to you and cause them to get angry if you suddenly stop, because they have realised that someone can hear them. Is it as dangerous as people say?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I can't prove this, but based on my experiences, unless you are trying to communicate with a human, its reaction will be based on its personality. You CAN make it mad, but not necessarily. I think the danger is that you don't always know what you are dealing with and some people claim that demons can mimic people.

solodroid

I have heard that too. But doesn't it mean that it is dangerous? Because you could in fact be trapped into talking to a demon. How would you know, if they can mimic people?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I have heard that too. But doesn't it mean that it is dangerous? Because you could in fact be trapped into talking to a demon. How would you know, if they can mimic people?

Technically then, yes, it could be dangerous. I have no way of knowing. Not sure about other people.

DEATH OMEN

Simply put, if one has no clue as to what they might be doing, don't do it. "Some things" simply do not like to be bothered. I have learned that and unless I get contacted from the "other side", I don't try to find out what might be going on over "there". It simply might not be any of my business.