Complexities involving The Karmic Law- Reincarnation

Carl Miller

The issue of the karma law is either complex and subjective matter. It is complex, it is an intricate thread of causes leading to effects and vice-versa, extremely difficult to be understood in all its subleties. let me try to clarify its complexities by little stories.
In one of the books by Xico Xavier automatically written by the spirit André Luís we can figure out why it is so complex.
The boss has a very beautiful charming and sexy married secretary. Though he feels extremely attracted to her gifts she never betrays her husband who is very jealous of her somewhat close relationship with her boss. She always takes thing easy and proves to be just a naive kind of woman during all of the story plot. Jealousy on the part of this secretary triggers a terrible imbalance in the couple's relationship. The husband demands that his wife leaves her job.
She stands up and neglects obeying her husband who keeps on trying to convince her that she must give up working. But the husband does not make enough money to maintain the family. Besides the wife just loves to be a secretary and draws her self-confidence into being a very smart secretary, she adores the social life and just cannot do without her job. She is obstinate and relutantly denies giving in. Thus her husband starts to overwork to get his intent and in the heat of getting easy money he gets himself into trouble.
He ends up owing a lot of money to a charlatan shaman who meddles with black magic. Even in debt the husband got into more trouble being obligued to work during the night away performing black magic in the temple to pay the smart shaman back. The husband get so much stuck and entangled in the black shaman rites including bloodshed of animals that were given as offering to the entities that he get even more obsessed as time goes by.
Obsessed by dark entities who projects pictures into his confusing mind, pictures of his wife cheating him that he can see in his bad dreams. He begs the black shaman to help him perform some magic tricks so that his wife does not desire any other man, only himself. The dishonest shaman gives offerings to pomba giras and order them to obsess the man's wife.

The secretary's health begins to subside and he does not wish to work anymore. She leaves work and dedicates herself to her husband that starts to be a tyrant. To cut the long story short the poor demented obsessed man is killed by someone that owes money to him and at last the secretary recovers her health and remains alone.
André Luís comments on that, stating that the secretary that had been painted in dark color since the beginning of the story had never cheated her husband but she had attracted that state of affairs from a previous incarnation behavior in which she had been extremely strict to the idea of capital sins, extremely demanding on herself on moral matters, someone with an angel complex in which even breathing was considered to be sinful.
That's the subjective nature of the karma law basically speaking. The woman had adopted a strick pattern relating to moral, the moral prescribed by authorities, not the healthy moral of finding the way into herself.
This is called mania of perfection. It seems contradictory such strickness feeding fear and guilt from following exterior religious patterns to be the cause that had its outcome in a bad effect. It depicts how the karma law is a complicated issue.

Krish

My understanding is that:

With origins in ancient India, karma is a key concept in Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Sikhism, and Taoism.

It started with Hinduism. I was the student when Lord Krishna told about it that became Bhagwat Gita...yes, it is very complex...but knowledge comes from a five billion year old civilization....

Carl Miller

Indeed that it is ancient. By the way the knowledge which has been passed on to us in History classes dates back the beginning of civilization 10 thousand years BC or so. According to the same sources agricultural methods were initiating in Europe on that period. Most contradictorily the Pyramids of Giza constructs were setting The Orion Belt in stone. NO one can buy the idea that a new born agricultural society would have means to cut transport and construct an edifice of such a large proportion based on extremely complicated mathematical and astrological knowledge.
In fact Rama Krishna and other Gods and Goddesses from Mahabharata belonged to the same breakaway civilization. Perhaps the same lost extinct civilization of Atlantis. I mean extinct in its expression in our 3D reality but still existing in the so called etheric 'breakaway dimension'.

Last edited:

Krish

Minor adjustment may be....

First of all, etheric area, heaven, spirit all connects to us in the Heaven (the key dimension for all living things to pass to and from and that is in energy source and not matter)

Second, All humans can connect to their past lives...with meditation and related activities....

Those two assumptions tells me that I was a chief engineer in one of those Vimanas during Lord Rama Civilization and the last time was 100,000 years ago.....so, I have to focus on that as past civilization that could be Atlantis....

Then Lord Krishna showed up abut 12,000 years ago at Dwaraka....(He did during Lord Rama times too in a different name) that is another story, I was there listening to Bhagwat Gita....

Basically I am setting up the time line in both cases....then we can work via scientific methods if possible. And Karma does come from Bhagwat Gita....

Last edited:

Carl Miller

It is all the same to me if people believe in reincarnation or not. I gain nothing with proselitism. If i seem to lecture about some issues relating spirituality can be explained by a simple idea= initially i am somewhat a nerd into the so called spirituality. Moreover i cannot disregard the fact-now specifically speaking about reincarnation-that there has been so many compelling evidences pro the existence if reincarnation which it has become undeniable that 'there must be some meat in that'.
Besides before anything else as you make sure that you acknowledge the existence of God. So i put it as a pre requisite and also if you will consider the hypothesis of an afterlife in the realm of spirits. It is my intention to provide insight into the above mentioned topic , perhaps giving you thought provoking impulses, and at the same time inducing you to ask questions. Follow the reflexions with a non contaminated mind. Let s investigate impartially.
Confronted with the word spirit people initially tend to think of something weird, any spiritual evocation or so, but it is quite the contrary.
Ancient esoteric knowledge in general has never mentioned the concept of eternal suffering and eternal blissfulness immediately after death.
God is too good to condemn man, His creation, to eternal suffering;
He with His loving kindness , (even if we have to resort to melodramatic strategy) offers us eternal blisfulness but we must earn it. Of course that this explanation is simplistic and imperfect since that God is being personified in this idea of anthropoformism (anthropo_ man ;form_ shape,resemblance): comparing the Infinite to something finite.
Anyway Reincarnation is the only logical consequence of a sane rational
Inquiry.
Eternal suffering or blisfulness as taught by religion does not exist!
Most religions intend to make us believe that after death, i.e. after one single material existence, there will be an infinite, spiritual life filled with pain for the wicked and full of bliss for the good. Well, according to that we would have only one unique existence here on earth. As a conclusion we understand that our material life is practically deleted, dissolved into nothingness, senseless. Why should i live 50, 70 or 100 years on earth, if my true essence and my own self, lived billions and billions of years, i.e. infinitely, in the spiritual sphere, and, furthermore.
How could we expect infinite blisfulness or suffering after having lived on earth only a blink of an eye as against eternity?
In addition, we have to consider thst this short life on earth would be determined by social_cultural conditions we were born in. In other words, a person born in a certain environment and a determined historical epoch, growing up under favorable cultural and moral conditions may learn what is good and what is bad abd is advantaged compared to someone who finds himself living in the lowermost envitonmental conditions, among villains, where he is probably bound to adapt himself in order to survive.
The same applies to the historical epoch. We living in the 21st century are advantaged as against those who experienced thei existences in epochs of obscurantism ir barbarism, exempli gratia in the Middle Ages. In these medieval times, people, directed by their spirit of survival, obviously tried to adapt themselves to the given circumstances.
Who do you think had more chances to learn the right morale and to achieve cultural growth?
Is it the medieval Barbarian, the guy relegated to the gangland periphery of a megalopolis, or the young man from the countryside who frequents only good companions and excellent schools, having an easy life and a healthy family climate?
Who decides in what epoch or in what social cultural environment we are to be born? Is it God?
And then, who is it to judge our guilt errors committed? In the milieu where He had decided we were to be born in?
Honestly we could reply in our defense with another question=
Why did you let me come into this world during another epoch in other social surroundings????
Ain t that unfair one Yes and other No?
And not to mention all those poor souls that have not had the time to mature brcause they died prematurely i.e. those who have not had tge time to acquire particular virtues or even to sin against God.
How were they being judged????
If they enjoy eternal blissfulness, why do they deserve it and others no???
On the contrary, if they suffer infinite pain, what are they to blame for?
There is only a unique explanation to all these incongruities and injustices in this earthly world,
which is REINCARNATION.

Last edited:

Krish

Carl Miller Very nicely said....I could not do that so easily...

I may say a few things for all to think....that is what we need to do....

It is all the same to me if people believe in reincarnation or not. I gain nothing with proselitism.

While that is technically true...there are issues out there that most religions ignored it....and it does not go in any branch of education...may be some science fiction in a convoluted way...

First, there was an enemy that finally left Earth 12300 years ago...They had red skin and most of us call them Devils or Satan.

Those groups did not care about God and used technical developments without believing in Philosophical aspects of life that is reincarnation, other LIFE and everything. They started a serious war. While our side finally got rid of them (they are still there). Our side because we believed in God and understanding of Life as a whole because of God.

My point is, we should not behave like those Red Skin entities and cause issues for Life in this Universe. IF WE DO, we will have serious enemies - the powerful Red Skin and everything else in the Universe...the Plant Life, the Sea Life, Aliens and so on. And God may not be in our side...that is what happened to them...just think it through...

So, I am hinting that first we need to understand God, Reincarnation, our connection to our own Spirit and the Governance of the Universe. Then we can live happily now and in the future. And not the mess that is happening on Planet Earth now.

This is 2016...there are many items that we need to add in this aspects...but that can come later....

Again thank you Carl Miller....

Carl Miller

Helena Blavastky, in her The Secret Doctrine, mentions that space gansgsters were obliged to descend upon the Earth after a trial.
The renegades from Capella. There is the story of a transmigration to Earth of the degenerates or the exiled from Capella. Preceding its magnetic and gravitational influence that keeps getting stronger, it had been observed for decades the deterioration in the emotional patterns of the planet, the escalation of social crises, of hideous crimes, follies of customs, plus climate changes, surprising and unexpected variation of planetary magnetism.
That was what would have happened to the planet Capella. Viewed by the Interplanetary community people from Capella were Rebels that found a way to destroy their own planet.
Rama's fleets had to fight them hard and part of the story is told by Mahabharata. Technologically speaking the Capella people exceeded in intelligence which they had inherited from their fathers. But they were mean, very mean.
Part of the story is also told by the Bible. Read the episode where the Lord decided to exterminate Sodoma and Gomorra. Read attentively how the "angels" had to intervene when Abraham's home was bound to be invaded by depraved people from Sodoma who wanted to have sex to the daughters and sons of Abraham. They belonged to the same corrupted society and are considered to be sons of the devil. Although we know that God would never have created mean people originally.
Read from the Bible the part in which 'God' warns people from the Earth= 'BEWARE AND BEHOLD, the sons of the serpent have been expelled from 'paradise' and now are inhabitting the Earth'.

Krish

Thank you Carl Miller...we are in to it...

I am an Engineer...I do what God asked me to do for the next 600 years. That includes many thousand humans and spirits for planet Earth. I can provide some data related to Engineering and not Philosophy. So, perhaps, you can connect that to what you know in and explain them.

Because it is a God's deal, I had to know more about the Situation Awareness than normal to make sure, I am doing what I need to do....hence, can answer some questions that is value to me.

Simply because we need to improve our society in Western Civilization very fast, otherwise a lot of people will suffer for it. That is why. Otherwise, I would have kept quiet and do my stuff...

Your call ...since you are the OP...(and all key paranormalis members) in this respect...and thank you.

Last edited:

Gatekeeper

If Reincarnation is truly real remember this. Even if your souls, spirit, or energy comes back there is still a death on one's self, identity or personality. What make you at this present day is lost and you come back as a blank slate.

Krish

If Reincarnation is truly real remember this. Even if your souls, spirit, or energy comes back there is still a death on one's self, identity or personality. What make you at this present day is lost and you come back as a blank slate.

What you are saying is when you buy a new smartphone, it does not have any OS...it is blank slate...sounds nice if you are in 1885...:D