Chronovisor [ConspiracyCafe.net] 10 Ways Ufos Have Shaped Past And Modern Cultures

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
FireShot Pro Webpage Capture 073 - '10 Ways Ufos Have Shaped Past And Modern Cultures - UFO's ...png

Create Account
Conspiracycafe.net
Members
Forums
Calendar
Arcade
Links Directory
Chat
Downloads
Conspiracycafe.net
The Conspiracy Cafe
UFO's & the Alien Conspiracy Theory
Rules of the Cafe
View New Content

Welcome to Conspiracycafe.net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo
10 Ways Ufos Have Shaped Past And Modern Cultures
- - - - -
Started by Neon_Nettle, Jul 15 2014 02:20 PM

Page 1 of 3
Next
Please log in to reply

21 replies to this topic
#1 10 Ways Ufos Have Shaped Past And Modern Cultures: post #1
Neon_Nettle
Posted 15 July 2014 - 02:20 PM
Neon_Nettle
Plotter

3 posts
Give me some rep
DOB: I am Young

I am: At Peace with my soul

Country flag:

There has never been any indisputable proof that contact with aliens has ever happened. Despite all of the stories, photos of videos claiming to prove the existence of extra-terrestrials, there has never once been any undeniable proof that we are not alone in this Universe.

Read in full here, http://www.neonnettl...modern-cultures

#2 10 Ways Ufos Have Shaped Past And Modern Cultures: post #2
Muthafocka Jones
Posted 15 July 2014 - 02:56 PM
Muthafocka Jones
ABBATH DOOM OCCULTA

Elite Member

362 posts
Wholly Zarjaz
Interests:Drinking scotch, Guitar playing, music-metal and industrial, and Irish bands, dark classical, Italian, lounge, Suicide is an interesting and fun topic to me, so are killers from history, ghosts, true crime, death, guns, disasters, comedy, capital punishment, war, disease, famine, drawing and painting my own graphic novel to be published.
DOB: Good side of 30

I am: Armed and dangerous

Country flag:
Proof?! Surely you jest. Since when has proof of anything ever been exposed? Nobody seems to have proof of anything, like ghosts, aliens, the origin of AIDS, the cure for cancer, Bigfoot, Loch Ness monster, Bermuda triangle, Tupac's death, gods and deities, William Shatner's ageless face, what have you.
We could outlaw religion, and in most cities sex crimes would disappear in a couple of generations, but we don't have time for rational solutions!

Die großartigste der Mörder erfordern die feinsten Tötung.
#3 10 Ways Ufos Have Shaped Past And Modern Cultures: post #3
malo
Posted 15 July 2014 - 06:34 PM
malo
Lord Conspiritalus

THUNDERBIRD

2,621 posts
Totally Scrotnig
Interests:My boogie shoes, computers, fun people, pranks, good food, good drink, good music... carving a life size replica of my house from balsa wood.
DOB: Unknown

I am: Spartacus

Country flag:
I have a movie with a ghost doing a cameo, I've been to Roswell, (nuff said), The CDC started AIDS accidentally, The cure for cancer is eating a lot of pez and drinking triple espresso, Bigfoot is real... how else did the idea for Chewbacca come up?, Tupac got tired of the bullshit and moved to Cleveland, Loch ness monster is a giant snake, it's ACTUALLY the Bermuda Quadrilateral with a little hook on one side, Bill Shatner drinks the blood of children....or uses Botox, depending on the week.

<p><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong><span style="font-family:'comic sans ms', cursive;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#006400;">Greed, for lack of a better word, is good. ~ Gordon Gekko</span></span></span></strong></span></p>
<p><span style="color:#0000ff;"><span style="font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.</span></strong></span></span></span></p>
<p><span style="color:#0000ff;"><span style="font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">~ Thomas Jefferson</span></strong></span></span></span>
#4 10 Ways Ufos Have Shaped Past And Modern Cultures: post #4
Harte
Posted 19 July 2014 - 01:56 PM
Harte
Skeptic

VIP Elite Member

2,745 posts
The Sluzzgreeps pyjama's
DOB: Shit, older than Cary

Country flag:
Bad title.

From your link:

The earliest recorded UFO sighting dates all the way back to around 1450 BC when Thutmose III reigned over Egypt. He witnessed a circle of fire entering the night sky, followed by more circle of fire as the days wore on. He watched the circles as they ascended higher before completely disappearing. He found this to be such a strange event that he ordered it to be put into his personal annals in order for it to be remembered forever. This account comes from one of the oldest collections of writings to have been preserved and is believed to have been the very first recorded UFO sighting.

The above had no impact at all on Ancient Egyptian culture.

At least they didn't include the purely unevidenced Alexander the Great claim.

Harte

Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong.
Thomas Jefferson
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. Bertrand Russell

Ubi dubium ibi libertas.

Gee, what a boring ass world it would be without the likes of us messed up whack job psycho arrogant motherfuckers who DONT BUY INTO EVERYTHING. Risata

Sometimes a shitty stick is just a stick covered in shit and not a Gubbermint plot to makes sticks useless to us. Grayson
#5 10 Ways Ufos Have Shaped Past And Modern Cultures: post #5
aliced
Posted 20 July 2014 - 06:55 AM
aliced
Fuckin Hardarse

VIP Elite Member

3,907 posts
The Sluzzgreeps pyjama's
DOB: Unrepeatable

I am: In my Car

Country flag:
And we have an EVIDENCED claim/counter claim that says it had no impact?

Just because you say it Harte, doesn't mean it is true.

Wanna back that up mate?

I find that saying that the Alexander the Great claim is BS because it is unevidenced quite laughable.

Much of history, in particular the type of history that you enjoy, has no evidence. Sure, there is the current acedemia model and way of thinking that has drawn assumption from a great many things, but pure evidence, I think not.

<p>Make yourself grass and horse will eat you, growl loud and smart enough and your target's admiration and appreciation grows.</p><br /><p> </p><br /><p>Fine minds like fine steels are forged by hard knocks.</p>
#6 10 Ways Ufos Have Shaped Past And Modern Cultures: post #6
Harte
Posted 20 July 2014 - 09:03 PM
Harte
Skeptic

VIP Elite Member

2,745 posts
The Sluzzgreeps pyjama's

Country flag:
And we have an EVIDENCED claim/counter claim that says it had no impact?

There was no subsequent change to the Egyptian culture after this "sighting."
The culture after was the same as the culture before.

With modern "flying saucer" phenomena, the culture can be shown to have been changed, making a contrast between before and after the sightings in the late forties and in the fifties.

Just because you say it Harte, doesn't mean it is true.

Yes, it does.

I find that saying that the Alexander the Great claim is BS because it is unevidenced quite laughable.

Really? Then what is the claim based on?
No ancient writings concerning Alexander have ever been found that mentioned it.
Not even in the centuries after Aleexander.
There's no evidence at all, not even an ancient claim, that Alexander ever experienced anything like what the claim states.

Much of history, in particular the type of history that you enjoy, has no evidence. Sure, there is the current acedemia model and way of thinking that has drawn assumption from a great many things, but pure evidence, I think not.

Note that evidence can include written material. In such cases, one can make a claim based on the written evidence.
Similarly, a claim can be based on physical evidence, such as an artifact.
Obviously, very few statements of fact (excluding verified data as mentioned above) can be made about fine details in the past. For example, we know who the Celts were, but any claims made about the particular religious practices of their elites, the Druids, is certainly merely speculation.
Why? Because we have no evidence.

A claim cannot be made without any evidence. If such a thing is stated, it is not a claim, it is a speculation, a proposition or fiction.

Harte
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong.
Thomas Jefferson

Ubi dubium ibi libertas.

Gee, what a boring ass world it would be without the likes of us messed up whack job psycho arrogant motherfuckers who DONT BUY INTO EVERYTHING. Risata

Sometimes a shitty stick is just a stick covered in shit and not a Gubbermint plot to makes sticks useless to us. Grayson
#7 10 Ways Ufos Have Shaped Past And Modern Cultures: post #7
aliced
Posted 22 July 2014 - 03:15 AM
aliced
Fuckin Hardarse

VIP Elite Member

3,907 posts
The Sluzzgreeps pyjama's
DOB: Unrepeatable

I am: In my Car

Country flag:
Yes Harte.

Sorry, Yes Harte, Sir.

Fuggid, sorry, Yes Harte Sir, Knower of all wisdom.

I even fucked that up.

I am sure you know what I should be saying.

<p>Make yourself grass and horse will eat you, growl loud and smart enough and your target's admiration and appreciation grows.</p><br /><p> </p><br /><p>Fine minds like fine steels are forged by hard knocks.</p>
#8 10 Ways Ufos Have Shaped Past And Modern Cultures: post #8
dreamwalker
Posted 22 July 2014 - 04:36 AM
dreamwalker
Darkness

VIP Elite Member

13,533 posts
The Wahoonie
Interests:Determining the best way to escape.
DOB: Good side of 30

I am: Locked and Loaded

Country flag:
Harte is one of them. :) I'm not about to piss him off. I want off this rock. His reptilian cousin has connections. I'm in..
"I've got a silver spoon on a chain.. I've got a grand piano to prop up my mortal remains. I've got wide staring eyes. I've got a strong urge to fly!! But I've got nowhere to fly to."
-Pink Floyd
#9 10 Ways Ufos Have Shaped Past And Modern Cultures: post #9
baudmiksen
Posted 22 July 2014 - 05:58 PM
baudmiksen
Conspiratus Illuminatus

Admin Staff

3,594 posts
Totally Scrotnig
DOB: Youthful & funloving

I am: Chilled

Country flag:
Harte brought up Alexander the Great and then ended up debunking his own reference. Desperate for a debunk. That may be considered amusing in some parts of the universe.

baudmiksen

#10 10 Ways Ufos Have Shaped Past And Modern Cultures: post #10
Harte
Posted 22 July 2014 - 08:49 PM
Harte
Skeptic

VIP Elite Member

2,745 posts
The Sluzzgreeps pyjama's

Country flag:
Many times I said right here that I only joined the site on the condition they would add the "Arcana and Ancient Civ." section.

Which, I might add, I've ruled ever since. To the extent that nobody will play anymore.

Harte

Thomas Jefferson

Ubi dubium ibi libertas.

Page 1 of 3
Next
Back to UFO's & the Alien Conspiracy Theory

0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Conspiracycafe.net
→ The Conspiracy Cafe
→ UFO's & the Alien Conspiracy Theory

TopSiteList

IPB skin by IPBForumSkins
Community Forum Software by IP.Board 3.4.6
Licensed to: ConspiracyCafe.Net