Chronovisor [ConspiracyCafe.net] I Think I Found More Info About The 3 Days Of Darkness......

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
1702400113345.png

Create Account
Conspiracycafe.net
Members
Forums
Calendar
Arcade
Links Directory
Chat
Downloads
Conspiracycafe.net
The Cyber Cafe
The Paranormal
Rules of the Cafe
View New Content

Welcome to Conspiracycafe.net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo
I Think I Found More Info About The 3 Days Of Darkness......
- - - - -
Started by FraZZleD, Oct 02 2014 09:16 PM

Please log in to reply

3 replies to this topic
#1 I Think I Found More Info About The 3 Days Of Darkness......: post #1
FraZZleD
Posted 02 October 2014 - 09:16 PM
FraZZleD
Conspirator

Elite Member

288 posts
The dogs bollox
Interests:I love everything God has created, the mountains, oceans, rivers, forests and the country.

Helping people is what I have done my entire life.

Researching anything and everything via the internet. It's the best library of all.

We tell lies when we are afraid... afraid of what we don't know, afraid of what others will think, afraid of what will be found out about us. But every time we tell a lie, the thing that we fear grows stronger. ~Tad Williams
DOB: I Still feel Young

I am: At Peace with my soul

Country flag:
I saw this link and decided to watch it. I'm am very fascinated by future prophecies of anyone or anything. I try to find connections between different prophecies. I do believe this guy is the real deal. He also was correct on predicting his own date of his own death. It has similar features to Padre Pio famous 3 days of darkness predictions and others that also saw what he saw.

Link to video..... http://www.youtube.c...h?v=wskX4GfpW8U

Link to much info on 3 days of darkness..... http://www.ourladyof.../ourFuture.html

I hope you find this as interesting as I did.

Bush further stated in June 1992 to Sarah McClendon the Grandam of the Washington White House Press Corps when she asked Bush what will the people do if they ever find out the truth about Iraq-gate and Iran-Contra? George H W Bush Replied: Sarah, If the people were to ever find out what we have done, we would be chased down the streets and lynched.

#2 I Think I Found More Info About The 3 Days Of Darkness......: post #2
dreamwalker
Posted 05 October 2014 - 02:23 AM
dreamwalker
Darkness

VIP Elite Member

13,599 posts
The Wahoonie
Interests:Determining the best way to escape.
DOB: Good side of 30

I am: Locked and Loaded

Country flag:
A few years ago when I read this I was convinced there was truth to it. Not so much now.
"I've got a silver spoon on a chain.. I've got a grand piano to prop up my mortal remains. I've got wide staring eyes. I've got a strong urge to fly!! But I've got nowhere to fly to."
-Pink Floyd
#3 I Think I Found More Info About The 3 Days Of Darkness......: post #3
Harte
Posted 05 October 2014 - 09:32 PM
Harte
Skeptic

VIP Elite Member

2,765 posts
The Sluzzgreeps pyjama's
DOB: Shit, older than Cary

I am: Spartacus

Country flag:
There's no evidence at all that Padre Pio ever said any of the stuff in that "prophecy."

Harte
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong.
Thomas Jefferson
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. Bertrand Russell

Ubi dubium ibi libertas.

Gee, what a boring ass world it would be without the likes of us messed up whack job psycho arrogant motherfuckers who DONT BUY INTO EVERYTHING. Risata

Sometimes a shitty stick is just a stick covered in shit and not a Gubbermint plot to makes sticks useless to us. Grayson
#4 I Think I Found More Info About The 3 Days Of Darkness......: post #4
Grayson
Posted 05 October 2014 - 10:04 PM
Grayson
Cylokat, attack!

Admin Staff

10,214 posts
The Wahoonie
DOB: I knew Moses

I am: A Happy Guy

Country flag:
I am too lazy Frazz. 'Splain it to me please.

I caution you though. I very rarely invest were there are poor prophets to be had.
<p><span style="color:#b22222;"><span style="font-family:'comic sans ms';"><span style="font-size:24px;"><strong>Let the thyit thpatter were it may.</strong></span></span></span></p>
Back to The Paranormal

0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Conspiracycafe.net
→ The Cyber Cafe
→ The Paranormal

TopSiteList

IPB skin by IPBForumSkins
Community Forum Software by IP.Board 3.4.6
Licensed to: ConspiracyCafe.Net

RSS Feed
Privacy Policy