Chronovisor [ConspiracyCafe.net] My Son Just Saw A Ufo

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
FireShot Capture 027 - My Son Just Saw A Ufo - UFO's & the Alien Conspiracy Theory - Conspir_ ...png

Create Account
Conspiracycafe.net
Members
Forums
Calendar
Arcade
Links Directory
Chat
Downloads
Conspiracycafe.net
The Conspiracy Cafe
UFO's & the Alien Conspiracy Theory
Rules of the Cafe
View New Content

Welcome to Conspiracycafe.net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo
My Son Just Saw A Ufo
- - - - -
Started by FraZZleD, Apr 24 2014 04:03 AM

Page 1 of 5
Next
»
Please log in to reply
Go to first unread post

41 replies to this topic
#1 My Son Just Saw A Ufo: post #1
FraZZleD
Posted 24 April 2014 - 04:03 AM
FraZZleD
Conspirator

Elite Member

288 posts
The dogs bollox
Interests:I love everything God has created, the mountains, oceans, rivers, forests and the country.

Helping people is what I have done my entire life.

Researching anything and everything via the internet. It's the best library of all.

We tell lies when we are afraid... afraid of what we don't know, afraid of what others will think, afraid of what will be found out about us. But every time we tell a lie, the thing that we fear grows stronger. ~Tad Williams
DOB: I Still feel Young

I am: At Peace with my soul

Country flag:
He was driving out in the country when he spotted this UFO hovering over this field. He got as close as he could and tried to get a picture.

It took off and he followed for as long as he could before it disappeared into the sky.

HE GOT A PHOTO just as it was taking off. It was totally silent He said it looked like a triangle shape. The photo looks more round to me.

He and his girlfriend were there and they both saw it.

How do I post photo's here when my tools don't work? Can I email it to someone and they post it for me?

Bush further stated in June 1992 to Sarah McClendon the Grandam of the Washington White House Press Corps when she asked Bush what will the people do if they ever find out the truth about Iraq-gate and Iran-Contra? George H W Bush Replied: Sarah, If the people were to ever find out what we have done, we would be chased down the streets and lynched.

#2 My Son Just Saw A Ufo: post #2
FraZZleD
Posted 24 April 2014 - 01:35 PM
FraZZleD
Conspirator

Elite Member

288 posts
The dogs bollox
Interests:I love everything God has created, the mountains, oceans, rivers, forests and the country.

Researching anything and everything via the internet. It's the best library of all.

We tell lies when we are afraid... afraid of what we don't know, afraid of what others will think, afraid of what will be found out about us. But every time we tell a lie, the thing that we fear grows stronger. ~Tad Williams

Country flag:
I sent the photo to 2 members to post here it should be coming soon.

Bush further stated in June 1992 to Sarah McClendon the Grandam of the Washington White House Press Corps when she asked Bush what will the people do if they ever find out the truth about Iraq-gate and Iran-Contra? George H W Bush Replied: Sarah, If the people were to ever find out what we have done, we would be chased down the streets and lynched.

#3 My Son Just Saw A Ufo: post #3
Khaos
Posted 24 April 2014 - 04:33 PM
Khaos
What don't kill you make you more strong

VIP Elite Member

822 posts
Wholly Zarjaz
Interests:paranormal, ancient history, astromony, time travel, weather
DOB: I am Young

I am: Chilled

Country flag:
Attached File ufo.png 18.49KB 23 downloads

Well there it is. I played around with it in paint.net, trying different brightness/contrast settings and also focus and sharpness settings. There does seem to be a distinct triangluar shape sorta like a stealth bomber. Are you near a military base? Is it possible your son gained access and took a picture of a stealth plane as it was on the runway taking off?

Expect nothing. I owe you nothing.

#4 My Son Just Saw A Ufo: post #4
booNyzarC
Posted 24 April 2014 - 07:49 PM
booNyzarC
Lord Conspiritalus

Admin Staff

2,872 posts
The Sluzzgreeps pyjama's
DOB: Unknown

I am: Fucking Marvellous

Country flag:
That looks pretty interesting.

Can you send me the original photo Frazzled? I'm assuming that one has been shrunk down or something. Email address is (after you remove the part in bold that reads nospam) :

[email protected]

Posted Image

#5 My Son Just Saw A Ufo: post #5
Muthafocka Jones
Posted 24 April 2014 - 08:08 PM
Muthafocka Jones
ABBATH DOOM OCCULTA

Elite Member

383 posts
Wholly Zarjaz
Interests:Drinking scotch, Guitar playing, music-metal and industrial, and Irish bands, dark classical, Italian, lounge, Suicide is an interesting and fun topic to me, so are killers from history, ghosts, true crime, death, guns, disasters, comedy, capital punishment, war, disease, famine, drawing and painting my own graphic novel to be published.
DOB: Good side of 30

I am: Armed and dangerous

Country flag:
Attached File unnamed.jpg 3.39KB 10 downloads

She sent me one too, looks interesting. Thank you Frazzled :)
We could outlaw religion, and in most cities sex crimes would disappear in a couple of generations, but we don't have time for rational solutions!

Die großartigste der Mörder erfordern die feinsten Tötung.
#6 My Son Just Saw A Ufo: post #6
FraZZleD
Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:07 PM
FraZZleD
Conspirator

Elite Member

288 posts
The dogs bollox

Country flag:
My son was out in the country driving to my other son's house. He does not pass any kind of airport. He was surrounded by farm land.

#7 My Son Just Saw A Ufo: post #7
FraZZleD
Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:10 PM
FraZZleD
Conspirator

Elite Member

288 posts
The dogs bollox

Country flag:
Sent you a copy booNyzarc

#8 My Son Just Saw A Ufo: post #8
FraZZleD
Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:17 PM
FraZZleD
Conspirator

Elite Member

288 posts
The dogs bollox

Country flag:

Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email protected]>

5:06 PM (9 minutes ago)

to me

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain nospamyahoo.com by mxs2.fides.com. [64.20.45.186].

The error that the other server returned was:
550 "relay not permitted"

sorry boonyzarc it's not allowing it to send

#9 My Son Just Saw A Ufo: post #9
FraZZleD
Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:20 PM
FraZZleD
Conspirator

Elite Member

288 posts
The dogs bollox

Country flag:
Sent it again booNyzarc I didn't follow your email instructions....lol Got it right this time I think.

#10 My Son Just Saw A Ufo: post #10
booNyzarC
Posted 24 April 2014 - 10:25 PM
booNyzarC
Lord Conspiritalus

Admin Staff

2,872 posts
The Sluzzgreeps pyjama's
DOB: Unknown

I am: Fucking Marvellous

Country flag:
Thanks Frazzled, I got it. It still seems really small. I'm surprised at that. Any digital camera or camera phone these days is going to take much higher resolution pictures than this.

Do you know if it has been shrunk down or edited in any way?

Posted Image

Page 1 of 5
Next
»
Back to UFO's & the Alien Conspiracy Theory · Next Unread Topic →

0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Conspiracycafe.net
→ The Conspiracy Cafe
→ UFO's & the Alien Conspiracy Theory

TopSiteList

IPB skin by IPBForumSkins