Chronovisor [ConspiracyCafe.net] The Holocaust, Hoax or reality?

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
1702406672227.png

IPB
Cafe Rules
Member TeamsArcadeLinksPortal HelpSearchMembersCalendar
Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Conspiracy Cafe Home > Conspiracy Cafe Creme > World History
50 Pages V « < 48 49 50 Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Holocaust, Hoax or reality?
Options V Rating 5
Cary post Jun 21 2007, 12:07 AM
Post #589

Ragin Cajun
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 10

Shit, Frank Sinatra, the Chairman of the Board, was MARRIED to Eva Gardner. That's got to trump Andy Hardy/Mickey Rooney. Short little bastard that he was. Most Andy Hardy had was Judy Garland in those old Andy Hardy movies. Classic nerd and then some. But who am I to talk about nerds.
User is offlineProfile CardPM Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
gl100 post Jun 21 2007, 12:12 AM
Post #590

Master Mind
Group Icon

Group: VIP Member
Member No.: 29

Hard to believe Rooney married her first. Didn't last long I don't think. Obviously she sobered up. Gotta hand it to ol' Mick though. At least he kept his hands off of my Ann Margret.
+Quote Post
deepthought post Aug 3 2007, 05:25 PM
Post #591

Gonna shoot ya with ma Pimp Cane!
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

Right, boys and girls. I will be in Belsen and Auschwitz later next week. Any requests before I go?
+Quote Post
Jools post Aug 3 2007, 07:25 PM
Post #592

Evil Genius
Group Icon

Member No.: 608

QUOTE(deepthought @ Aug 3 2007, 06:25 PM) *

Right, boys and girls. I will be in Belsen and Auschwitz later next week. Any requests before I go?

Wow, fun summer holiday.

Reminds me of the bloke I know who took his bird on a tour of the WWI battlefields in France and then went on to visit some of the deathcamps...for their honeymoon (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wacko.gif)

Er...send us a postcard, or some Belsen rock? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
+Quote Post
smadewell post Aug 6 2007, 10:58 AM
Post #593

Lord Conspiritalus
Group Icon

Member No.: 89

QUOTE(deepthought @ Aug 3 2007, 12:25 PM) *

Nope, but I'd like to see the guys and gals from TAPS investigate those places. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) Wonder what kind of EVPs you'd get there....
+Quote Post
StarLord post Aug 20 2007, 07:24 PM
Post #594

Vizeer & Seer To The Luprachan
Group Icon

Member No.: 2

This will put a hurt on those chalenged Holocaust nay-sayers

""Museums to get copies of biggest closed archive of Nazi records""

AMSTERDAM, Netherlands — Holocaust survivors move closer this week to being able to find a paper trail of their own persecution when the keepers of a Nazi archive deliver copies of Gestapo papers and concentration camp records to museums in Washington and Jerusalem.
For a survivor, it could be discovering one's name on a list of deportees crammed into a cattle car; a record of a fiendish medical experiment from which physical or mental scars remain; an innocuous-looking "behavior report" condemning the inmate to further tortures; or an order from the Gestapo, the secret police, to liquidate a camp, signaling the start of a "death march" in the closing days of World War II.

But it will be months before the archive can be used by survivors or victims' relatives to search family histories. Even after it opens to the public, navigating the vast files for specific names will be nearly impossible without a trained guide.

This week, the director of the International Tracing Service, custodian of the unique collection that has been locked away for a half century in Germany, is transferring six computer hard drives bearing electronic images of 20 million pages to the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington. Copies will go to the Yad Vashem Martyrs' and Heroes' Remembrance Authority in Jerusalem.

It is the first tranche of digital copies from one of the world's largest Nazi archives, with the final documents scheduled to be copied and delivered by early 2009.

+Quote Post
deepthought post Aug 23 2007, 08:20 PM
Post #595

Gonna shoot ya with ma Pimp Cane!
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

To those 'deniers' who claim only 'so many thousand' died in the camps, as shown in the camp records....the records ony recorded those registered to provide labour. Those selected for liquidation upon arrival were never recorded or tattooed. Most were dead within an hour of arrival.

It has also been proposed that Holocaust Denial be made a crime throughout all 27 states of the EUSSR........sorry, EU.

Although there is some insect life, the camps at Belsen and Auschwitz remain silent. No birdsong, no birds overfly the camp, no evidence of wildlife is present. Auschwitz-Birkenau covers an area of some 350 acres, or 141.6 hectares.
+Quote Post
StarLord post Aug 23 2007, 08:33 PM
Post #596

Group Icon

Deepthought,

I would wager a very good sum, that if, a person acknowleged as being a very good "psychic" were to describe that place by their "second sight" or however one wishes to term it, that place either resembles Krakatoa and it has never stoped erupting the negative vibrations there due to all the unspeakble violence and bloodshed, or it might be "seen" as a large blackish dome; hence the avoidance from wildlife.
+Quote Post
StarLord post Aug 24 2007, 05:47 PM
Post #597

Group Icon

Attached Image

"" Picture of senator Alben W. Barkley of Kentucky, a member of a congressional committee investigating Nazi atrocities, views the evidence at first hand at Buchenwald concentration camp. Weimar, Germany. Americans even marched german civilians through the camp so they could see with their own eyes what their nation had wrought.""

This photo is for those mentally challenged Pin Heads that are still struggling with the idea that the Hollocaust was a plot to get people to pity the Jews.

I'll help the "It Didn't Happen" Conspiracy Clowns with a few Hints here as you may have missed your morning bowl of Wheaties this morning.

First off, it's a well known fact that the fine Senator, the Right Honorable Alben W. Barkley of Kentucky, couldn't possibly have been present for this picture as he was WAY TOO BUSY doing the other Senator's wives during lunch, when the other Senators were out perusing the ubiquitous Three Martini Lunch. Truth be known, the sad looking individual was resuced off of a tramp trader vessle. By his looks, he was a shanghaied merchant marine that had been hooked on Opium decades before, hence the forlorn and much needed "sad" look for the photo. WHY? You might well ask, well, the Right Honorable Alben W. Barkley of Kentucky, the Majority Leader of the Senate, serving damn near as long as the clock on the wall there had been hanging. He later went on to become Vice President but that's a different Hoax.

Let's pick up where we left off in debunking this picture, where were we? Ah, the poor hooked on chasing the dragon merchant marine. Yes Sir, there he is, in all his lost in the clouds glory, poor chap, bet he needs a bump or two on that long pipe, eh what?

Moving along, It's PAINFULLY OBVIOUS the "bodies" there in the picture are some pitiful, photo shopped attempt to make them look like real bodies. Truth of the matter is, these are rejects from the I Magnin store's first order of manikins and they were rejected due to an over all malnourished, tortured, abused look and for christ's sake look like what you would find at a concentration camp and therefore totaly unacceptable.

The figures in the background are seconds from the early Verizon commercials of Brand X's ontourage of system backup. The black in white old ancient look was acheived by a simple dip or two in milk and left to dry in the sun for that "Say!, that sure looks like a real picture to me!" look.

This post has been edited by StarLord: Aug 24 2007, 08:25 PM
+Quote Post
« Next Oldest · World History · Next Newest »
Enter Keywords

50 Pages V « < 48 49 50 Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

|-- World History

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Conspiracy Cafe Home > Conspiracy Cafe Creme > World History
- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th October 2007 - 03:06 AM

Free Top Site
Invision Power Board v2.1.7 © 2007 IPS, Inc.

Last edited by a moderator: