Constellation

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
This is a new show that just came out last week. First 3 episodes were available together. 4th episode available today.

The writers have a story line that falls right in with what we here at Paranormalis frequently discuss. The first 3 episodes really sucked me in. I could experience very strong emotions while watching. I'm hooked! It's rare to be entertained this way.

It's not time travel. I would describe it as a show that portrays a quantum entanglement/displacement effect.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I saw the trailer a few days ago, it looks pretty good. I wasn't sure to watch it, but now I think I'm going to. :)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I think this show will help clear up some of the things I often discuss concerning parallel timelines. We do it subconsciously every time we make a choice. And of course we discover the past is different in that new timeline.

8thsinner

It feels a little scripted and formulaic, but I do like that actress and that type of story, always interesting to see what truths are being revealed next so I might give this one some time. Thanks for the recommendation

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
This is a new show that just came out last week. First 3 episodes were available together. 4th episode available today.

The writers have a story line that falls right in with what we here at Paranormalis frequently discuss. The first 3 episodes really sucked me in. I could experience very strong emotions while watching. I'm hooked! It's rare to be entertained this way.

It's not time travel. I would describe it as a show that portrays a quantum entanglement/displacement effect.

What channel plays it? Nevermind. Apple +. Can't delete this. hehe