Constitution day: Sept 17th

Samstwitch

Didn't TT2063 say something big was supposed to happen yesterday or today?

Yes, exactly, September 16-17, 2012. I was waiting for the day to end before I made the announcement that nothing happened and post it on one of the already existing related threads. Will the non-event be a surprise? No. Will this non-event be evidence that TT2063 is not a real Time Traveler? Yes. :rolleyes: Still waiting for the end of the day though.

What's the "Constitution Day" meaning in the thread title?

trekie4ever

Yes, exactly, September 16-17, 2012. I was waiting for the day to end before I made the announcement that nothing happened and post it on one of the already existing related threads. Will the non-event be a surprise? No. Will this non-event be evidence that TT2063 is not a real Time Traveler? Yes. :rolleyes: Still waiting for the end of the day though.

What's the "Constitution Day" meaning in the thread title?

Today is constitution day. September 17th 1787. It would be ironic if something happened today that threatens the freedoms of american citizens.

Samstwitch

Today is constitution day. September 17th 1787. It would be ironic if something happened today that threatens the freedoms of american citizens.

Ahh, yes! I totally forgot. It's been so many years since I studied that historical subject. Plus, today has a totally different meaning for me. It's the memorial day of my Beloved's death.

Thanks for filling me in on the significance of September 17th. Yes, it would be ironic if something happened today to threaten our freedoms. We only have 14 more hours to go.

trekie4ever

Ahh, yes! I totally forgot. It's been so many years since I studied that historical subject. Plus, today has a totally different meaning for me. It's the memorial day of my Beloved's death.

Thanks for filling me in on the significance of September 17th. Yes, it would be ironic if something happened today to threaten our freedoms. We only have 14 more hours to go.

I'm sorry for your loss :-/...

And the weather here is looking nice. Northwest Alabama. I feel for Louisiana they probably are getting some flooding