contact with a visible entity

OneIsTheWord

Greetings
For the last few years, a visible being, to understand, which means an object or being that becomes invisible when it doesn't interact with reflected visible light, decided to communicate with me, not so much Alien, but more, not terrestrial it is celestial
Is thinking is not human, but understand humans, for its language is called Enochian Celestial Language

OneIsTheWord

I fear that no one is going to believe me, there once in a lifetime when miracles can come true

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I believe you. I shared my story of something similar a while back. Apparently we aren't supposed to see them.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
the thing is I can, there are angelic beings

I'm not convinced the one I saw was angelic. But it was alarmed that I could see it. Apparently I was in a very relaxed state of mind when it happened. I was surprised as well. Up until that point in time I was unaware that beings existed that are normally invisible to us humans.

OneIsTheWord

I'm not convinced the one I saw was angelic. But it was alarmed that I could see it. Apparently I was in a very relaxed state of mind when it happened. I was surprised as well. Up until that point in time I was unaware that beings existed that are normally invisible to us humans.
they appear in visions, and if they wish they appear physically only if necessary