Contacting Master Alaan

Carl Miller

Having joined discarnate beings in locale 2-using Monroe's terminology-the spirit world, and visited spiritual colonies, Carl was convinced of the existence of life after death from his own experience.

Then he was convinced by a spiritualist spiritist psychiatrist to join in spiritual seances joining like minded friends, colleagues interested in spiritism to begin to explore the possibilities of contacting the dead in order to help people suffering from spiritual obsessions-the number one cause of madness among mental deranged patients .

The group began with the customary attempts at using two she-mediums, to be chanelling Master Alaan one at a time.
They would lay on a kind of comfortable table being energized by a group of seven, coached and oriented by the psychiatrist and parapsychologist Dr. D. into projecting their perispirit or energy body to an astral place called Master Alaan's Monastery of the Sons of Light
-no spirit raps occurred, and Carl was astonished when it became evident that both she mediums had been describing the same surroundings and situations, details, scenes from a past life memory that he, Carl could watch himself in his dreams, the plot matched in details, so to say cause Fátima and Cleuza were powerful OBErs and excellent mediums.
So, after a few sessions- all recorded on tape, Master Alaan-whose last incarnation in the planet earth happened in the times of Cyrus- the great-king of Persia-
Alaan announced his presence as Fátima and Cleuza's spirit control, and our common guide through the ladies' mediumship
and within a brief period of time he began talking to the ladies not speaking through them directly, rather transmitting prayers and esoteric teachings worthy of a true master,
about which the half ignorant ladies could have never learned previously, i mean the content of the messages were by far, above the hhalf illiterate mediums .
The language was not down-to-earth but elaborate and often colored with brainy oriental stories similar to those zen little tales for one to dig into a moral at the end.
Master Alaan method is the way of the heart, a romantic poetic way of pure compassion , often colored with the highest spirituality and he stated that it was his mission to perform the process of mind over matter, the true alchemy and he would deliver inspirational messages.

Although Carl was regularly producing dramatic telekinetic phenomena for his eyes only his colleagues from the Center ignored about that. Carl prudently refrained himself from showing off while attending to the seances- The content of Alaan's messages were corroborateed by what Carl saw in his dreams.
The scenario was almost always Babylon with those giants coppery gates.
He was there by invitation only in order to be among spiritist people. Since our little sort of select group dealt with the so called intellectual phenomena belonging to a restricted group, and exoterically people were claiming good results in their health by our spiritualistic holistic treatment
we just accepted that ordering of things and moved on in our spiritist craft.
No one would discredit the intellectual phenomena , seaters were satisfied with the results.
we knew that pure faith also can heal and we simply and candidly accepted things as they were,
it was a very happy phase. .
Carl is how i call myself at timess

Last edited:

Carl Miller

Who is Master Alaan?
Master Alaan 'Master Alaan-'whose last incarnation in the planet earth happened in the times of Cyrus- the great-king of Persia'-(quote from the post above) would have been sent by spirituality to act on behalf of humanity 350 year BC to the center of Cyrus empire. Further on Alaan concentrated his activities in Babylon after Nabucodonosor's defeat. Taking over Babylon Cyrus expanded his empire. Part of Cyrus story is narrated in the Bible.

'having been Cyrus' brother in arms, being spiritually rescued and initiated by Master Alaan...'-part of my past life reminiscences of having been one of Cyrus officers having fought the Babylon war.

It is a long story, Aryeandris. The whole story corresponds to one of my past life's memories.

Master Alaan lived in the monastery. One of the aims of the Brotherhood of Light that admitted women, was gathering rare esoteric texts and translating using methods of interpretting secret writings called cryptography.
Allan mastered the so called astral projection and through these means he communicated with his Sons and Daughters from the Confrary sending them away for different assignments.
The Master gained influence over Cyrus through the emperor's interests for Astronomy. This way Master could plant 4 of His best she priests into Cyrus palace in Babylon. They were untouched and they were called 'The four Goddesses of Babylon'- women of extraordinary beauty and charm protected by Cyrus as the pupils of his savage eyes. This way Alaan could get closer to the emperor so to influence the course of political events.

Last edited:

Carl Miller

How can one access past life's memories?

To accomplish remembering past life's memories a good way to do this is through hypnosis. You must seek a recommended hypnotherapist and he should be trained in past life regression or one can learn to use self hypnosis.

You shall learn to reach a relaxed state beyond the restrictions of this dimensional world so that past life's memories can be activated and scenes may be shown to you as if in a movie in which you are the main character. Another way to reach to this relaxation, to this relaxed state is through meditation and asking your guides to show you a past life vision.

So, right before going into the meditation you ask to be shown a past life vision for you.keeping focused throughout the meditation which past life vision you wish to see, from which epoch in the human history or just letting it go, leaving it all to your intuition to tell you what will be more relevant for you to know, to be aware of. If you keep focused on this goal with your attention centered on your objective it will happen though it may take time but eventually you will get it.

Well, the first life i can remember is the one the Emperor Cyrus the Great ruler- First, King of the Persian and Medas and then, after defeating Nabucodanosor-King of Babylon- Cirus released the remains of the old Jewish temple giving them back to the Hebrew. And i participated in the battle of conquest of Babylon. So, i still have visions of Babylon with its gigantic coppery gates and immense statues representing Ahura-Mazda- the god of light in opposition to Ahima- the lord of the darkness.

And i see myself as a young warrior- Cirus' friend joined with other hundreds from Cirus' special Militia lighting the fire in fire places in honor of Ahura-Mazda, chanting warrior ballads and so on. It is as real as a movie and one just cannot figure out the splendor of Babylon with all those wonderful gardens. Now i leave aside the feasts that took place at that time before Nabucodonosor having betrayed his friend Cyrus- the main cause of starting the war.

I remember when Cyrus received the bad news from a messenger. Cyrus bore an extremely heavy sword and was a monster half-civilized in his interests for astronomy. Master Alaan took advantage of this passionate interest for the stars to get through to Cyrus using some of his astronomer monks. I was initiated myself by Master Alaan and Cyrus succumbed to the Master's influence at the last part of Cirus' life. My initiation, the point from where i started, understand. So, the scenes are much more vivid compared to the ones from my prior incarnation in the beginning of Brazil's territory at the times of Mendes Sá and Estácio de Sá in the hereditary capitany of Rio de Janeiro. But that is another story. Going on the part Cirus received the bad news of betrayal- Cirus shouted like crazy while we were gathered together for that meeting. He drew his heavy sword and pointed up to the sky- the palace ceiling shouting- 'So, that old fox wished to betray me...War to Babylon' And everyone of us shouted after him in return.

The life and spiritual work of Master Alaan, Cyrus untold downfall story and details can be accessed by the akasic records. Someone may even write a book from that- not me that have my offsprings graduated and satified with what i make from my job as secretary Santa's helper at schools.

Aryeandris

I tried, I tried to peer into a past life. Idk. I saw 3 different places & times. Not enough to convince me that it was me, & not just my vivid, over active imagination.
First one I was being painted, in a small upstairs apartment.
Next one I was standing next to the metal fence thing along a river. It was fall & I could feel the crisp, watery air. I had the impression it was 1900 or before. I wore pants though, and had my hair tied back. Little black shoes too. I crossed the street, to a small 2 story house where I met a man.
The last one, it was beautiful out, I had really curly blonde hair, put up, & was outside hanging laundry. I had one of the cutest, chubby cheeked little baby boy ever in my right arm. I was right by the sidewalk & outside my home. I started going towards the sidewalk to go inside when a few men blocked my way.
Surely, imagination

Carl Miller

Idk. I do not master remembering past life's events. Unlike the past life i mentioned having lived in Alaan's time. Very few things i can recall but only confusing glimpses.
Once i got intoxicated by bad food i stayed in bed ill for a month. I had recurrent dreams of having lived in Sao Paulo and each night i watched a different episode of being a father of two girls i would run a business in a snack bar fixing sandwitches. Vivid lost deceiving memories pertaining to dreaming state but at the same time experiencing a type of soap opera series having some air of realism Idk.

Aryeandris

I'm curious about this Master Aalan & what exactly it is you practice, if you wish to share these things..? :)

Carl Miller

Master Alaan exists, presently living in the most highest spheres/realms/dimensions of consciousness. Master Alaan can be contacted. Rather He can contact people seeking protection into OBEs. Remember that this is His specialty. From the post i created He chose contacting five disciples from the extinct Brotherhood of the Sons of Light.
Cleuza and Fatima- two of the four Goddesses of Babylon , his closest disciple called Jair this incarnation and in Alaan's time Ali Ben Sang and Amaro.
I was not chosen for an unknown reason just like few others also excluded.
The Master chooses to appear to whoever He wishes.
He can contact you, who knows?

Last edited:

Aryeandris

Does he look the same to everyone he contacts? What does he look like to you?
You were not chosen for what?

Carl Miller

Yes, the same. Gonna give an example from the time Alaan was communicating at about 14 years ago. So that you can figure out.

Private channeling sessions would take place once a week on Thursday nights.
Alaan had told the seers to invite me to join the private group of nine.
Fatima and Cleuza alternated in doing the channeling.
Nevertheless the consistency of the series of messages persisted,
the script remained intact. 'Whoever was setting that up...' i used to think...
until the evidences convinced myself. Unless everybody were growing nuts.

But why would they make up such a play?

Would we all have been subject to a collective hallucination?

Why could i watch the Brotherhood great library and other details and could not see the Master?
The descriptions from me matched Fatima s in minute details.
And she wondered why i could not see the Master.

According to them five , a tall extremely thin old man for having fasted his whole life time in his last incarnation during the persian empire.

i recall Fatima getting extremely overwhelmed shaking trembling while contacting Alaan being coached by Jair the late Ali Ben Sang who used to orient her to keep emotional control.

How upon leaving trance she used to describe having seen Master's face very closely, His white beard an moustach.

IDK, Aryeandris i finally succumbed to evidences. It really was an amazing story. One seer completed the other's sentences. By Jove!

What am i up to?
No motive no reason but sharing these awesome things to like minded people.

Last edited: