Conversating/ helping me out my situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parazite1986

Okay what do you mean? Because when i brought this up to someonlse they called me mentally ill.
Just know that some people are very skeptical about things out of the fringe. Don’t know if it is reality or fantasy. Balance is needed so they can understand and be skeptical at the same time.

dimension-1hacker

Are you implying i have a mentall illness because i brought this up on this disscusin thread.
Everything is subjective because the only difference between you and others is a different neural configuration, just difference. There is no inherent incorrect difference, just difference in difference. Some Mental difference is disliked by some people that are programmed to dislike something because of the influence of culture. Its just evolution,

Angelface239

Everything is subjective because the only difference between you and others is a different neural configuration, just difference. There is no inherent incorrect difference, just difference in difference. Some Mental difference is disliked by some people that are programmed to dislike something because of the influence of culture. Its just evolution,
Okay, so me bringing this all on this thread of disscuion is not me making stuff up because it kind of looks like I am because of me even having starting this thread.

TimeFlipper

Your very first posting on here said that you were mentally affected by "Jackson" on September 20th 2018...You further went on to say that you are not mentally affected anymore...May I ask what was your reason for coming onto Paranormalis? :unsure:..

Angelface239

Your very first posting on here said that you were mentally affected by "Jackson" on September 20th 2018...You further went on to say that you are not mentally affected anymore...May I ask what was your reason for coming onto Paranormalis? :unsure:..
What is so wrong me being on here do you like me being on here. I'm sorry if that is the Case. I will just leave then.

Angelface239

What is so wrong me being on here do you like me being on here. I'm sorry if that is the Case. I will just leave then.
But i mainly had on personal reasons on my why I came on this site in the first place which I choose not to tell you, why are you even asking me that question like someone like me saying this kind of stuff shouldn't be here in the first place, all because of that comment asking me why I even came on this site paramaniols in the first place.

TimeFlipper

Excuse me, I was only asking a simple and normal question as to why you came onto Paranormalis….All you are doing is complaining about what our members including myself, have been asking or saying to you, in a very abrupt and defensive manner...I will rephrase my original question if that helps you...How can we help you out of the situation that you are already in?...That is what you asked us for in the title of your thread.

Angelface239

Excuse me, I was only asking a simple and normal question as to why you came onto Paranormalis….All you are doing is complaining about what our members including myself, have been asking or saying to you, in a very abrupt and defensive manner...I will rephrase my original question if that helps you...How can we help you out of the situation that you are already in?...That is what you asked us for in the title of your thread.
I am not sure I know I am sorry I acted very defensive too everyone on here. I shouldn't have acted that way at all in the first place I am still sorry for that. Only time travel can fix what my situation so I don't have to deal with it anymore and how I am affected by it, and too why I brought up here in the first place.

TimeFlipper

I am not sure I know I am sorry I acted very defensive too everyone on here. I shouldn't have acted that way at all in the first place I am still sorry for that. Only time travel can fix what my situation so I don't have to deal with it anymore and how I am affected by it, and too why I brought up here in the first place.

Thanks for your reply :)..

Its very normal and natural to ask for help by using time-travel....Sadly for all of us at this present moment in time, is that nobody has the knowledge yet to time-travel :(...Several of us have been working on it for some years..

Status
Not open for further replies.