Copper pyramid w TTravel

TimeFlipper

Do you have a link to the particular book series you have described? Author? It got me really curious! Very interesting thing I would like to read.

Iam wondering what has happened to Lumbergooz, he was last seen on here June 16th, but didnt comment on this thread...I rather suspect he is still working hard on his copper pyramid device, plus solving which direction to point it....However who knows?, perhaps he got all his answers and is happily travelling through various dimensions and Time zones :eek::D..

Harte

Rodin admits no(t) being able to build those coils himself - as he is "not an electrical engineer" (see youtube]zVrrtigKcpE (at 3:00). In absence of any scientific proof, it remains therefore highly questionable, to say the least, whether the Rodin coil has any special physical properties.
answers.com

Rodin derived his "Vortex Mathematics" from these coils he has never laid eyes on.
The process behind vortex-based math is similar to other cranks' approaches to mathematics: notice mildly interesting patterns, ignore practical implications of those patterns in favor of waxing poetic at length about how "mystical" and "powerful" they are, assert without evidence that they represent some important real-world phenomena, and ignore any evidence contradicting any of the claims you just made.
rationalwiki

Rodin is a lying con man.

Harte

Scarecrow

There are few who purchased built their coils according to his numbers and they are quite successful with them. I will let you know after I get ipyramids ARC 1 Series Capstone with a coil inside. That's the fun it, I trust my friends over my own family of brothers and sisters. He purchased his coil from another vendor online. He swears by it, he used a trifield meter and found they we're right he can pick up the emanations closer to 30 ft way from the pyramid. I can say yea or nay about Rodin, I just wanted to purchase the coil to see what the hype is all about. If anyone who purchased a Toroidal coil let me know how it is working for you! Don't have time to endlessly argue something that they probably don't have in the first place! Welcome to Earth!