Coronavirus

steven chiverton

3 days to go and ive completed my 7 day isolation and since i got the virus from my mum at the nursing home its had very little effect on me and apart from the natural allergies hay fever sneezing and a sore shoulder joint that lasted 2 days only im doing fine, and ive seen a YouTube video where they claim the virus to be made from 2 proteins of 2 different snakes and ones from the create snake and the one made from the cobra which effects your lungs can be blocked from nicotine from smoking so smoking protects the cobra snake protean from liquefying your lungs and im a smoker and have no breathing problems at all so i wonder if theres any real truth about that and how nicotine blocks the cobra protein from damaging your lungs for sure thank god im a smoker its helped me for sure

Last edited:

steven chiverton

today in western Australia date 23-5-2022 my rapid antigen test shows negative and for today one day before my 7 day isolation ends . i took a picture of my rapid antigen test through a magnifying lens to shoe a clear result

Attachments

• IMG_2542.jpg date 23-5-2022 negtive rat test.jpg
    IMG_2542.jpg date 23-5-2022 negtive rat test.jpg
    834.9 KB · Views: 2