Corrupt Cops Behaving Very Badly!

Kairos

I mean.. why do you people think you are saddled with a police uniform gang recruited from the same recruiting pool that criminals come from. Do you think a town where all the adult male residents were veterans would need a police force? Nope.

When you live with the attitude that somebody else has to carry your water, somebody else has to put out your neighbor's house fire, somebody else has to arrange for your security, then you get a police states and an evil empire that wages Forever War for profit.

I swear to God if I hear another peasant declare taxes are theft while he shovels shit for his corporate overlords..

TimeFlipper

This is an interesting video, that has a very good ending :D..
However if you cant see it, go onto You Tube and type into their browser. "Cops ordered to return money, Pay legal fees Of stripper & her husband"

TimeFlipper

This video might shock you, when you realise the magnitude of corruption it exposes!! :mad:...
If you cannot see the video in your own country, log onto You Tube and type into their browser, COP CAUGHT PLANTING EVIDENCE.

start at edge

Assuming that the emergency situation rules due to the coronavirus issue are the same or very similar all over the world, people should ask themselves what is the point of forbidding normal citizens to go out on the street after a certain hour (22:00 in this particular case). Probably, the cops are really pissed off if they have to patrol at night, if they are bothered, if they can not have their sleep undisturbed. Here is a short video of some a-holes (cops) who beat the crap out of a young man (who actually paid their wages). Such entities (I can not call them people) should be shot in the head on the spot .. instead they get a bonus and continue taking their wages from those whom they beat up. I think this happens all over the world, which is very sad.

Last edited:

Angelface239

This video might shock you, when you realise the magnitude of corruption it exposes!! :mad:...
If you cannot see the video in your own country, log onto You Tube and type into their browser, COP CAUGHT PLANTING EVIDENCE.

I usually dont always see a lot of cops around where i live at all.

TimeFlipper

‘And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak..
That we are all that stands between the Monsters and the weak’

My Raison d"etre is about the need to make all cops accountable for their actions...The one thing everybody should be doing is filming all encounters with cops and putting them onto You Tube....I have seen hundreds and hundreds of videos showing cop corruption both in the UK and the US, the cops obviously hate it because for years they have been getting away with blatant corruption, and have literally been "extorting" money out of people by using unlawful methods...

Most recently in the UK, cops have unlawfully been fining hundreds of people under the "Covid-19 2020 act"....Fortunately many of those people will be refusing to pay those "fines" and go to court, citing Ultra Vires, and subsequently be let off having to pay them, which will open the flood gates for other people to claim back the money that they have already paid out!!….Cops are NOT your friends, always make them accountable for their actions!!…..Ultra Vires in law simply means, acting or done beyond ones own legal power or authority..