Corrupt Cops Behaving Very Badly!

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
There are always bad apples in every job and work place which is why there is a huge professional standards department to keep the Cops in check..
For every one YouTube video of a Cop behaving badly there will be 10,000 people glad of Police intervention in their lives. No videos, the occasional card or spoken thanks the only record of these happy resolutions.
It is not the Police that let you down, they are only trying to execute vague and antiquated laws as best they can. Blame the courts, the faceless political law makers, they are the ones who are letting society burn.

TimeFlipper

There are always bad apples in every job and work place which is why there is a huge professional standards department to keep the Cops in check..
For every one YouTube video of a Cop behaving badly there will be 10,000 people glad of Police intervention in their lives. No videos, the occasional card or spoken thanks the only record of these happy resolutions.
It is not the Police that let you down, they are only trying to execute vague and antiquated laws as best they can. Blame the courts, the faceless political law makers, they are the ones who are letting society burn.

You obviously have the right to your own opinions, irrespective of if you are right or wrong :)..

alpha centauri

Ok not all cops are bad, but they seem to have some bad people. I hope and think they are not the majority in that profession.

That reminds me of something.

hm if you consider cops as bad, look out for other professions that are even worse.
In his 2011 Great British Psychopath Survey he concluded that the ten professions that have the highest proportion of psychopaths are:[6]
  1. CEOs
  2. Lawyers
  3. Media people (TV and radio)
  4. Sales people
  5. Surgeons
  6. Journalists
  7. Police officers
  8. Clergy
  9. Chefs
  10. Civil servants

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Only half the story. I’m sure..

There is no way that officer would be there off duty unless he thought that girls life was in danger.. ill judged definitely.
If my daughter ever goes missing I hope there is a Deputy Jordan Keeter around trying to find her.

What I don’t get is why is this a Black, White thing.. One over zealous officer doing an illegal search and one missing girl. Who cares what colour they are...