Corrupt Cops Behaving Very Badly!

start at edge

This is a funny short video clip of a lady that made a cop look completely stupid....Enjoy :LOL:..

Now that is a strong lady !!!
She is clearly one of us.
As for that cop … he tried, I don’t know why and what, but he tried … at least he was cautious enough not to become violent and aggressive (for no reason) like most of them do (for no reason).

TimeFlipper

Now that is a strong lady !!!
She is clearly one of us.
As for that cop … he tried, I don’t know why and what, but he tried … at least he was cautious enough not to become violent and aggressive (for no reason) like most of them do (for no reason).

The cop was obviously a new boy on the block, did you see his minder behind him? :ROFLMAO:

start at edge

Yes, I did – that is something that can not be overseen. The kid has still much to learn, hopefully he will get teachings from those morally entitled to give teachings (although I’m not quite convinced those are too voluminous in this field).

TimeFlipper

The scum UK cop in this video got so scared of the people filming him, he had to send for Back up!!!...
You can also see him literally grinning at people telling him to get his knee off the Black guys neck!!
That cop HAS to be jailed for using extremely dangerous and unlawful violence while detaining a person, I hope he gets sent down for at least 5 years!!...The video will get you VERY VERY Angry!!

If you cannot see the video in your own Country, go onto You Tube and type into their browser>>>UK Policeman kneels on neck of Black Man in London 8 weeks after killing of George Floyd in US....

TimeFlipper

I wont address this person as a police officer, I refer to him for what he was proved to be, a lying piece of scum!..
Quick update on this video...The scum in this video is being accused of killing a guy in a car by shooting him through the head...

In the second part of this trial you will hear evidence from a Forensic Scientist who by video footage, rips apart the evidence that the scum gave while under oath...

TimeFlipper

I wont address this person as a police officer, I refer to him for what he was proved to be, a lying piece of scum!..
Quick update on this video...The scum in this video is being accused of killing a guy in a car by shooting him through the head...

In the second part of this trial you will hear evidence from a Forensic Scientist who by video footage, rips apart the evidence that the scum gave while under oath...

This is the forensic evidence that completely rips aparts the statement of that cop scum, Ray Tensing!!
If you cannot see the video in your own country, please go onto You Tube, and into their Browser, (Ray Tensing Retrial: Forensic Video Analyst Grant Fredericks goes frame-by-frame with body cam footage)..

Last edited: